coli ballers..come lie about your salary

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its alot of work esp if ur small but i could never go back to working in a regular office again...I love setting my own hours,nobody tells me what to do,if i wanna go sip some henny at the titty club on my lunch im gonna do it...

As long as you have some like minded ppl who want to make money and be successful with you its the top of the mountain when the money is right....Id have to do a list of all the perks but it'd be long....Nothing beats being ur own boss breh.

That's one of the main perks I'm looking forward to. That 9-5 shyt makes me sick.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Its alot of work esp if ur small but i could never go back to working in a regular office again...I love setting my own hours,nobody tells me what to do,if i wanna go sip some henny at the titty club on my lunch im gonna do it...

:salute:

EDIT: LOL@The title change.....

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
That's one of the main perks I'm looking forward to. That 9-5 shyt makes me sick.

Its beautiful breh...If im feeling lazy,call up my man and tell em i'll be here at 10ish..if sh1t gets slow or im done early i'll leave...Its a great work atmosphere...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
there's nothing to lie about making 68k a year like i do and i sure as hell didn't make that when i first started at the job either lol..im 30 years old by the way

First IT job I got was back in the beginning of 2007. Was making 15.70 an hour, getting 40 hours a week. Working in "computer operations"

Thats barely 32 grand...

Thank god for those lazy ass crackas at HP who didn't want to learn virtualization though...riding that wave real good now...:blessed::lolbron:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
85k after taxes :win:

:pachaha::troll:

143K - 27 years old

Including my part time job, $75,000. I'd rather make that with just one job though but it's a comfortable salary for me right now.

$120k - $150 since I was 23, now I'm 28... No salary though, just commission so if you get burnt out, you're done. I hate this shyt but once you get used to the money, you can't go backwards

92k...29 years old...I work as an IT project manager...

Got raped on taxes last year:beli:
Gonna get raped on taxes this year...:beli:

Y'all are legit. What do you do/ what are your education levels? I'm sitting at $62k...23 years old and work in corp finance...I want to hit 6 figs before I'm 30 but also don't want to hate my life like i currently do :russ:. Do you enjoy your work? How many hours do you put in a week?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I make about 28k a month between my job, investments and side hustle.

And by 28k a month, I mean 28k a year :to:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Y'all are legit. What do you do/ what are your education levels? I'm sitting at $62k...23 years old and work in corp finance...I want to hit 6 figs before I'm 30 but also don't want to hate my life like i currently do :russ:. Do you enjoy your work? How many hours do you put in a week?

i was just :troll: B

I eat roman noodles and that's on a good day :noah:

TheHNIC

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I work in retail automotive finance. I hate working in retail but it's easy good money since I have no intentions on getting a post grad degree any time soon. Hours aren't bad but working nights and weekends suck... 2013 will probably be my last year doing this before I take my money and start my own business.