coli ballers..come lie about your salary

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
185,000 a year with bonuses and alll dat. I'm an IT professional, Cisco certified. :jawalrus:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to an Ivy so I had opportunities readily available to me on campus. I have a degree in Computer Science. I enjoy my work. The company is relatively small and we finance a lot of start-ups which shall go unnamed. I put in 80 plus hours a week, mostly in research.

:merchant:

This is why, as attractive as the actual work in VC is to me, I doubt I'd like doing it for a living.

Do you have a social life at all? What is that life like? Are all of those 80 hrs in the office?

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I'll be able to say the exact number when I get paid Friday,

Well, got my past paycheck today and it shows $84,631.05. Too bad the Alphabet Boys been on my ass about it but at least I'm working to getting that paid off. It was a lot of overtime, a lot of differential so it's not like I'm just working 40hrs a week. Last year they wasn't letting us work overtime so I'm doing what I can.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
:salute: coli evryone that post here is in the top 1/3 of earners. We amongst the elite here. Should I be banned for only making 32K

incomedistribution.png

Just had an interview where for a position i will be making 45K in if I get the job and I feel like I am :win: I don't understand how some people be like 95 K is not cutting it for them. I guess they just at a different place in their life or were raised wealthy. :lawd: to be raised poor ain;t nowhere to go from here but up