coli ballers..come lie about your salary

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Mid 20's 5K away from 100K

call it ducktales all you want. I bet you were among those laughing at me in college, calling me a geek because I was in the computer engineering class.

How is that liberal arts degree paying off SUCKER :russ:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
40K- 26 y.o.

But I work a lot of hours so it's not worth half. Hopefully 65k soon before taxes doing 35 hr week.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Mid 20's 5K away from 100K

call it ducktales all you want. I bet you were among those laughing at me in college, calling me a geek because I was in the computer engineering class.

How is that liberal arts degree paying off SUCKER :russ:

being called a geek in hs is one thing..but you mean to tell me nikkas actually called you a geek in college?..what part of the game is that? :russ:..everyone should be a geek in college..real talk

i know one person in my life with a liberal arts degree..i never knew that was an actual major :pachaha:...i thought it was just some phrase that a university used to describe their whole curriculum as a selling point:bryan:..but yeah the person i know with one..sad thing is it took her 6 years to get it and she has 3 minors :smh:..quite possibly the biggest waste from anyone i know that has a college degree..we had a falling out a couple years ago so i hadnt talked to her in a min but the last we did she was having trouble finding jobs with that degree...how surprising:comeon:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
being called a geek in hs is one thing..but you mean to tell me nikkas actually called you a geek in college?..what part of the game is that? :russ:..everyone should be a geek in college..real talk

i know one person in my life with a liberal arts degree..i never knew that was an actual major :pachaha:...i thought it was just some phrase that a university used to describe their whole curriculum as a selling point:bryan:..but yeah the person i know with one has one..sad thing is it took her 6 years to get it and she has 3 minors :smh:..quite possibly the biggest waste from anyone i know that has a college degree..we had a falling out a couple years ago so i hadnt talked to her in a min but the last we did she was having trouble finding jobs with that degree...how surprising:comeon:

Only people I know with liberal arts degrees are rich white girls

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
150k 20 years old :win:

Chi town brick flipper
tumblr_lpwu0eTSh71qa1krt.gif

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I'll put it like this....there is only one coli baller on here to my knowledge...he proved himself to me :whew:

nikka took in over 200k last week :wow: