Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Happy for the breh he’s put in work …and his ownership
:mjpls:
all he needs is Lewis Hamilton to come through with the endorsement and Mercedes stimulus package
:ohlawd:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Happy for the breh he’s put in work …and his ownership
:mjpls:
all he needs is Lewis Hamilton to come through with the endorsement and Mercedes stimulus package
:ohlawd:

Bubba was already getting more love from sponsors than a lot of other successful drivers.

If he can capitalize off this and win some more, him, MJ & Denny will be swimming in money from sponsors

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@RammerJammer did you watch the Darlington race?

Logano punked the hell out of Byron. Byron gotta start standing up for himself on the track

Bubba Wallace has a nice docu-series on Netflix if any of y’all brehs wanna learn his story. It goes deep into his beginnings, him speaking out against racism & police killings & his strained relationship with his father. It’s called “Race”

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
@RammerJammer did you watch the Darlington race?

Logano punked the hell out of Byron. Byron gotta start standing up for himself on the track

Bubba Wallace has a nice docu-series on Netflix if any of y’all brehs wanna learn his story. It goes deep into his beginnings, him speaking out against racism & police killings & his strained relationship with his father. It’s called “Race”

I saw that clip a couple days ago. That's above and beyond bullshyt, I would have had to split what's left of that dude's wig.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I saw that clip a couple days ago. That's above and beyond bullshyt, I would have had to split what's left of that dude's wig.

Idk breh I like shyt like that. I fukk with Joey & Kyle cause they do whatever to win

The youngin Rajah is in the Xfinity series this season

He been looking good at practice sessions but keeps getting caught up in bullshyt during the actual races

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Idk breh I like shyt like that. I fukk with Joey & Kyle cause they do whatever to win

The youngin Rajah is in the Xfinity series this season

He been looking good at practice sessions but keeps getting caught up in bullshyt during the actual races

I can tolerate contact but blatant crashing is when I can't get with it.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Jumpman-2022-45-Camry-LF-1a-885x520.jpg

Kurt Busch won today with the Jumpman car :salute:

Denny Hamlin (co owner of 23XI Racing with Michael Jordan) finished in 4th, and Bubba finished in 10th. Real good day for the Toyotas and 23XI racing today with their drivers finishing 1st and 10th

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
@Obreh Winfrey

The lil bruh Rajah finished 11th in his truck race. Bruh might be an up and coming superstar

IMG_7563-1-960x510.jpg

I'd like to see him in TransAm or IMSA. Exposure might not be enough in TA though, but IMSA could give his career some longevity if the NASCAR ladder doesn't work out :mjpls: .

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Does he have any road course experience? :jbhmm:
I don't know but I'm sure he'll learn quick. Turning heads in sports cars could land him a factory drive. Porsche, Audi, BMW, that could be virtually guaranteed slots at Le Mans (this weekend for those of us that forgot) or one of the numerous Nurburgring 24 hour events.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How we feeling bout this Chicago street course?

Chase isn’t dominating road courses with the new car like he was last season. Should be wide open