staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I saw the highlight of that photo finish and I don't understand how they ruled a winner :dead:

lol
This is the Atlanta finish

GHONe2yXYAAWTGv.jpg:large

The blue car’s front touches the yellow line a fraction of a second before the white care in the background..that was the closest nascar finish ever till it happened again a few weeks ago at Kansas

NASCAR-Finish-Hero-1.jpg

The 5 car reached the line first in this one

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t even know Indy had a feeder series..seems like the only time Indy cars are promoted is during the 500
They shyt the bed with marketing as far as I'm concerned. You have to want to watch the feeder series, can't just stumble upon it like with the NASCAR series.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big day of racing! Monaco, Indy 500, and Cola 600.

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

C Bell wins the 600

Larson :mjlol:
Dude is such a great driver but I can never cheer for him again after what he did. The 500 being pushed back killed his double today

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Indycar once again looking real amateur hour with these back to back cautions. Makes sense why people jump in from other series and are almost immediately competitive.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Some recent races

C Bell made a slip up during his press conference & confirmed Briscose is replacing MTJ next season :mjlol:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
It's a whole lotta racing going on this weekend. F1, Indycar, IMSA - each one with a couple of support series, regional sports car racing, VLN or some shyt at The Ring, drifting. No rest for the weary off the back of Le Mans last weekend :skip:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What did he do?

In 2020 during Covid before they returned to the track, the drivers were racing virtually on IRacing & it was on TV every week (they use IRacing for practice throughout the year every season & off season).

I forgot if he lost or someone wrecked him, but on national TV he blurted out “ni99er” and he was suspended for the rest of the season & next season. His racing team released him, and he went to therapy & on an apology tour. After that he signed with the best team in the sport & has the best equipment, & has been kicking ass since.

You remember how when little kids used to rage online & just yell that? He had one of those moments. He swear he isn’t racist & by all accounts he’s a real nice dude but fukk all that

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
In 2020 during Covid before they returned to the track, the drivers were racing virtually on IRacing & it was on TV every week (they use IRacing for practice throughout the year every season & off season).

I forgot if he lost or someone wrecked him, but on national TV he blurted out “ni99er” and he was suspended for the rest of the season & next season. His racing team released him, and he went to therapy & on an apology tour. After that he signed with the best team in the sport & has the best equipment, & has been kicking ass since.

You remember how when little kids used to rage online & just yell that? He had one of those moments. He swear he isn’t racist & by all accounts he’s a real nice dude but fukk all that

Interesting.... I do think I remember hearing about this now. He can swear he ain't racist all he wants, why was the word so quick to come out :francis: