Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
How we feeling bout this Chicago street course?

Chase isn’t dominating road courses with the new car like he was last season. Should be wide open
Looks a bit stop-start. But it's hard to get good corner variety out of a street circuit.

Daps
Not sure if anyone’s flavour of racing extends much beyond the US & F1, but I have been watching a lot of the WRC recently. It’s fukking crazy. My favourite form of auto racing at the moment, I think, but may not be to everyone’s taste as it’s against the clock racing.

Some highlights of the recent Estonia Rally:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bubba on pole!

He came in 2nd :blessed:

He’s been on a crazy run the past few races..top 10s and top 5’s. It’s crazy he could have been have had this success this season if they didn’t wait so late to change up the pit crew. They had to be one of the worst pit crews of all time before they switched some dudes up. With the way things are going this season he still has a shot at the playoffs if he can pull a win these last 3 races before the playoffs start.

He put too much pressure on himself though. He’s going to put himself through unnecessary mental stress if he don’t chill out.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
23Xl put out another car modeled after a Jordan shoe the past race :whew:

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2022%2F08%2Fkurt-busch-jordan-brand-nascar-air-jordan-11-concord-car-1.jpg

air-jordan-11-retro-low-shoe-Xnln0p.png

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We ain’t talked about this yet but this dude Ross Chastain is a fukkin menace :pachaha:

Half the field wanna fukk him up. He’s in the playoffs already but you know other drivers will prevent him from advancing :mjlol:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ross Chastain don’t give a fukk :dead:

Door Bumper Clear podcast call it the Ross Chastain don’t give a fukk tour :mjlol:

They say he nice as hell off the track & when they talk to him they think he’d be upset that folks always talk about what he does, but he truly doesn’t give a single fukk.

Crazy how Dale Sr was beloved and given a nickname for a similar driving style, but folks get mad at Ross, Joey Lagano & Kyle Busch for being aggressive drivers.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Crazy how Dale Sr was beloved and given a nickname for a similar driving style
I think that's more of an after death thing. I thought they hated his ass while he was still breathing. I don't see the point in switching up feelings though, if you a piece of shyt while you're alive, you're still a piece of shyt when you're dead :pachaha: