Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Just watched NASCAR Ambetter 400 Atlantic Motor Speedway, saw 2 crashes, during the last lap, Joey Lagano went from 4th place to 1st and won the match. This my first time being at an actual stadium watching the match them cars loud as fukk I had to buy hearing protection. Yo Joey’s Mustang is a beast that shyt gotta be suped up beyond belief he dominated.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I didn't plan on watching this NASCAR race at COTA but they're trying my patience with this overtime shyt :unimpressed: . Reddikk well and truly deserves the win and I might be personally offended if these knuckle dragger ass overtime rules rob him of it.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Damn we didn’t even celebrate or mention Lagano won the cup last season :mjlol:
He in my top 5 so I was happy to see him win.

This is my first year really paying attention to the Truck Series..gotta keep up with Rajah.

He was 1 spot away from a top 10 at Bristol Dirt but besides that he’s been mid pack at most races. He just needs to get more time on the track & it’ll start to come together. I listen to the Dale Jr, Denny Hamlin, DBC & a few other NASCAR podcasts & they all have nothing but great things to say about the youngin & how once he gets experience & is in a good car he’s going to be a problem

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Who y’all got for Talladega tomorrow??

Denny starting on the pole he could really use a win. Hopefully he, Bubba or Byron wins.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Denny and Bubba were running good all day. Bubba coulda won but he took himself out trying to block Blaney :snoop:

Kyle Busch got the dub tho :blessed:

20230423_cec_sg8_025.JPG

Joe Gibbs punching the sky rn :russ:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I wasn't really watching but I was mad as hell when I seen that. Knocking on the door and he jumps right out the window.

Lesson learned for the next super speedway race.

I’m more impressed he didn’t go all emo during his post crash interview. Usually when something like that happens he acts like he’s about to go give himself 100 lashes. Good to see he’s learning to not be so hard on himself

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Lesson learned for the next super speedway race.

I’m more impressed he didn’t go all emo during his post crash interview. Usually when something like that happens he acts like he’s about to go give himself 100 lashes. Good to see he’s learning to not be so hard on himself
I didn't stick around long enough for all that. I thought it was going to go Green White Checkered again after the crash. I didn't realize it was over until Busch was outside of his car.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why do nikkas like watching hillbillies drive around a fcking Donut? :mjlol:

F1>>>
I like all racing. Every series as its own set of skills.

Oval racing is one of the most specialized skillsets out there.

Most F1 drivers do not transition well to ovals and/or are afraid. Nigel Mansell was the only one to do it well. Alonso could do it if he spent a whole season in Indy cars.

Regardless, both NASCAR and Indy(which is much less redneck) are doing way more road courses these days than they used to.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

F1>>>

:dead:

All the good racers are from the west coast, Midwest & up north. And whenever F1 drivers try their hand in NASCAR they finish near the bottom of the pack :umad:

calh45

Cal
Daps

F1>>>

It's wild you like sports and don't like nascar. It's competitive as fukk. Petty as fukk. Them hillbillies shaved they face and mastered the bullshyt corporate speak interview, but on the track they wreck the shyt outta each other and be throwing hands. It's especially entertaining to watch them go from oval to road course or dirt track.

I can understand not rocking with F1 because the same two teams win, but nascar is competitive and they got real beef between drivers.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I completely forgot Bubba won at Kansas last season..he’s running good today!

Him, Truex & punk ass Kyle Larson been going back and forth all day switching leads

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What a fukkin finish :wow:

My GOAT Hamlin ends his winless streak by putting fukk boy Kyle Larson in the wall on the last lap in turn 3 :blessed: