staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Please racing gods lets Bubba get a win today to close out BHM :wow:

man he’s been looking for way better so far this season with a better car thanks to MJ & Denny...just been having bad luck in last two races.

he’ll definitely get a win this season. His car finally matches his talent

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@RammerJammer
@Obreh Winfrey

y’all brehs still watching?

Bubba & Denny having the worst luck this season :mjcry:

Bowman & Larson looking good though :whew:

Denny was supposed to win Sunday but Briscoe took him out on the last lap smh

Took the strength of God for Denny to not give him a 2 piece :bryan:

How the fukk you gonna spin a guy when you have to serve a penalty.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The young breh Rajah Caruth will be racing part time in the Xfinity series (the division below the main Cup series) next season :blessed:

Pretty good kid & he goes to Winston Salem Sate in North Carolina (an HBCU). Looking forward to him and more minorities making it to the Cup series soon

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Sorta frustrating that the series with the demographic most likely to be against black folks is the series providing the best opportunity for black folks.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Sorta frustrating that the series with the demographic most likely to be against black folks is the series providing the best opportunity for black folks.

the Cup series? They’ve been trying to market to us. They’ve had the Migos, black wrestlers & football players as the Grand Marshall for races the past few seasons. I was gonna go to the race here in Atlanta in July & while I was looking online, a breh who is a R&B singer was the pre race performer..I forgot his name.

NASCAR has kinda been sticking their noses up at southern rednecks who were the main supporters of the sport since it’s founding by taking away races in southern cities & replacing those races at tracks out west & up north. And all of the best drivers aren’t even from the south anymore :pachaha:

them old school rednecks can’t stand the new NASCAR. I wish more brehs would give the sport a chance

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
the Cup series? They’ve been trying to market to us. They’ve had the Migos, black wrestlers & football players as the Grand Marshall for races the past few seasons. I was gonna go to the race here in Atlanta in July & while I was looking online, a breh who is a R&B singer was the pre race performer..I forgot his name.

NASCAR has kinda been sticking their noses up at southern rednecks who were the main supporters of the sport since it’s founding by taking away races in southern cities & replacing those races at tracks out west & up north. And all of the best drivers aren’t even from the south anymore :pachaha:

them old school rednecks can’t stand the new NASCAR. I wish more brehs would give the sport a chance
They really need to take a look at V8 Supercars as a model. Oval racing gets boring if you aren't just on the look out for crashes. The Aussies have an entertaining series that isn't all that different from NASCAR, at least on the surface.