staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

:blessed:

even NASCAR drivers telling racist they’re time is done. I know a lot of y’all don’t watch the sport but most of the drivers now are from the west & up north. NASCAR distanced itself from the good ol southern boy imagine 20 years ago

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why is Lewis Hamilton Not Very Popular Among the British F1 Fans?

"the 6-time World Champion, Lewis Hamilton, is regarded as one of the most popular F1 drivers in the world. He is also the most successful British driver in Formula One and is rewriting almost all the record books.

However, like every sports personality, he has his multitude of fans, and people who doubt his abilities behind the wheel.

It is actually surprising to note that Hamilton is not particularly popular among his fellow countrymen. In fact, the likes of Jenson Button were considered to be the most popular British drivers.

So what is the reason behind Hamilton’s lessened popularity on home soil? Some would suggest that not many are too fond of the kind of lifestyle that he leads away from the track."

They cant be this naive :skip:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bubba Wallace offered part ownership stake of Richard Petty Motorsports to re-sign with team, per report

"NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace has an offer from Richard Petty Motorsports, his current team, which would give him partial ownership of the No. 43 Chevrolet team, according to Forbes SportsMoney. The driver is set to become a free agent at the end of this season, as his current contract is up at the end of 2020."

Petty offering Wallace part ownership if he resigns with them...idk id probably move on to a team thats better funded so I could actually get some wins.

OAN NASCAR is going to the fastest track this weekend :ohlawd:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Petit Le Mans today. I'll have it going in the background, I don't have the same attachment to the series as I did 10 years ago. Road Atlanta is such a great track though. Onboard videos from prototype cars are always fun to watch as they navigate traffic. I wish Audi and Peugeot were still pushing the pace around here.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I only watched about 15 minutes of NASCAR this year - I really haven't been watching TV so I wasn't up on the schedule. I don't know anything about him but I'm not a fan of the playoff format they have for The Chase. Feels unnecessary.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I only watched about 15 minutes of NASCAR this year - I really haven't been watching TV so I wasn't up on the schedule. I don't know anything about him but I'm not a fan of the playoff format they have for The Chase. Feels unnecessary.

I hate this chase for the cup shyt.

any other season, Kevin Harvick would have had one of the most dominant seasons of all time, but because of this new format, he had bad luck in the last few races and he didn’t even make it to the Final 4 :hhh:

We got one more year of this shytty ass package then the next gen cars will be here on 2022 along with new tracks & the renovation of old tracks.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I hate this chase for the cup shyt.

any other season, Kevin Harvick would have had one of the most dominant seasons of all time, but because of this new format, he had bad luck in the last few races and he didn’t even make it to the Final 4 :hhh:

We got one more year of this shytty ass package then the next gen cars will be here on 2022 along with new tracks & the renovation of old tracks.
They have renders of next gen cars yet? I wish they would just go the direction of V8 Supercars, the racing is much better. Like I found myself watching the Aussie Super Trucks or whatever. A bunch of diesel pickups going hard each lap. Puts American Stock Car racing to shame.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They have renders of next gen cars yet? I wish they would just go the direction of V8 Supercars, the racing is much better. Like I found myself watching the Aussie Super Trucks or whatever. A bunch of diesel pickups going hard each lap. Puts American Stock Car racing to shame.

yea they actually tested them out for the first time a couple days ago.

Kurt Busch, Martin Truex Jr. test Next Gen car on Charlotte Roval | NASCAR

They sound so much better than the current cars

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
yea they actually tested them out for the first time a couple days ago.

Kurt Busch, Martin Truex Jr. test Next Gen car on Charlotte Roval | NASCAR

They sound so much better than the current cars

Finally moving into the 20th century :ehh:. Took them long enough to go to center lugs and a sequential box. Surprised they're adding a diffuser. I hope that they have weight savings going on too. Road races should get more exciting if they can have confidence under braking.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Finally moving into the 20th century :ehh:. Took them long enough to go to center lugs and a sequential box. Surprised they're adding a diffuser. I hope that they have weight savings going on too. Road races should get more exciting if they can have confidence under braking.

I know you said you haven’t watched much this season but have you heard what they are doing with Auto Club Speedway?

they’re turning it from a D-Shaped oval to a short track. It’ll be a mixture of Bristol & Martinsville :banderas:

NASCAR looks to make Auto Club Speedway into short track - NBC Sports

They’re also adding Road America, Circuit Of The Americas & Nashville Superspeedway to the schedule next season. Plus Atlanta is getting its 2nd race back. Good to see them shake shyt up

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I know you said you haven’t watched much this season but have you heard what they are doing with Auto Club Speedway?

they’re turning it from a D-Shaped oval to a short track. It’ll be a mixture of Bristol & Martinsville :banderas:

NASCAR looks to make Auto Club Speedway into short track - NBC Sports

They’re also adding Road America, Circuit Of The Americas & Nashville Superspeedway to the schedule next season. Plus Atlanta is getting its 2nd race back. Good to see them shake shyt up
That's interesting. When I was still living in California I thought I heard grumblings of them shutting down the track. I used to drive past it every day on the way to school. It's been 3, 4 years since then though.

Those are good additions. I wonder how they'd get along at Road Atlanta or maybe even Lime Rock Park. Very fast tracks, but it's a pipe dream.