Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I dont see how F1 and Indy drivers do it

those in-car cameras while they're going around the track have me shook and im laying in bed
That's why I laugh at people who get a "fast" car and be like, "I took it up to 100 :mjgrin:." Yeah OK, now go take some turns at speed and feel the G force on you :rudy:. You ain't done a damn thing. When you're driving at ten tenths for an extended period of time, you're only a minor lapse in concentration from a big accident.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That's why I laugh at people who get a "fast" car and be like, "I took it up to 100 :mjgrin:." Yeah OK, now go take some turns at speed and feel the G force on you :rudy:. You ain't done a damn thing. When you're driving at ten tenths for an extended period of time, you're only a minor lapse in concentration from a big accident.

yea that shyt wild..

F1 and Indy drivers have balls of steel with how fast them damn cars go
NASCAR drivers have to deal with endurance and heat inside the car and have to concentrate while going 2, 3 or 4 wide

they're all talented as hell though

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
new season
Daytona 500 is next week :wow:
of course im rolling with Bubba Wallace again this season
bubba-wallace.jpg

Bubba Wallace, Ty Dillon lead first two Daytona 500 practices | NASCAR

Bubba was one of the fastest cars today at practice. Hopefully he has a good year and represents for us bruhs well, and shows out so he can move on to a better team

I think this will be his primary car this season
43-Air-Force-2020-1024x576.jpg

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
NASCAR starting back up gave these other leagues the model to what they need to do to start back up themselves :ehh:

Coca-Cola 600 tonight in Charlotte..Bubba ain’t doing too good :mjcry:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
NASCAR starting back up gave these other leagues the model to what they need to do to start back up themselves :ehh:

Coca-Cola 600 tonight in Charlotte..Bubba ain’t doing too good :mjcry:
National series should be fine, multinational series still have a long road to hoe. F1 teams are having trouble getting a quarantine exemption in the UK which is jeopardizing the British GP. I should be getting hyped for LeMans right about now :to:.I haven't legit watched racing since the Daytona 24H.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
@Obreh Winfrey you ever heard of these series?

they popped up on my recommended feed

I've seen the Stadium Super Trucks a couple of times, I think it's pretty popular in Australia. Haven't seen that second one. CBS Sports used to carry a handful of series that get next to no coverage in the states. DTM, BTCC, WTCC, WRC, among a few others. Filing the hole left by SPEED Channel after Fox bought them out and gutted them.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
All for Keslowski to sneak back in and win the race :wow:

Couldn't script that shyt at all :mjlol:

I cant stand that inbred looking motherfukker.

I was finally going to hit up Atlanta Motor Speedway this year but Covid canceled all that.
Cant even go the track parking lot and listen to the cars cause they're going to block all entrances :hhh:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I've seen the Stadium Super Trucks a couple of times, I think it's pretty popular in Australia. Haven't seen that second one. CBS Sports used to carry a handful of series that get next to no coverage in the states. DTM, BTCC, WTCC, WRC, among a few others. Filing the hole left by SPEED Channel after Fox bought them out and gutted them.

we need another speed channel :mjcry: