Cole and Kendrick being Top 3 is FORCED

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
G9bhZd8.jpg

disgusting ad

Do an ad with real legendary MC's featuring lyrics from a song called "Know Yourself" that's about being true to yourself but was written by @Another Man brehs :lolbron:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
J Cole is so ass yall really trying to make this nikka be great.

I agree with this one.

I agree with the whole OP, but I can see and understand why people would consider Kendrick top 3 (I don't personally have him in mine, I like some of his stuff, but he's not in my personal top 5-10).

Cole is not a terrible MC, but I don't know how anyone who has listened to a lot of hip hop outside of J Cole's catalogue could seriously consider him to be a contender for GOAT or top 10.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Both these dudes dropped the ball with their introverted shyt

They could have had a bigger impact on hip-hop and perhaps nikkas would take the art of rapping well bar to bar traditionally more seriously if these dudes were more active and visible

That Ziggiy cat post was wild off base Future was that nikka in this generation arguably moreso was more influential and was played a hell of a lot more among black folks than both Kendrick and Cole.

shyt where I’m from Meek was played a hell of a lot more than the both of them

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida

They could have had a bigger impact on hip-hop and perhaps nikkas would take the art of rapping well bar to bar traditionally more seriously if these dudes were more active and visible

That Ziggiy cat post was wild off base Future was that nikka in this generation arguably moreso was more influential and was played a hell of a lot more among black folks than both Kendrick and Cole.

Future is a god to a lot of nikkas out here. The Coli won't like that but dudes off the internet rush to hear new Future before Cole and Kendrick and that is just the facts. Cole and Kendrick still in my top 3 before nikkas try to get at me lol.

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
It's not forced, they're automatically included

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Snoop Dogg haha bigger impact on Hip Hop than a lot of artists that are in Top 10's, but Snoop is rarely mentioned in a Top 10. Snoop had clones from the sound down to the look. And like I said, his music even into the '00's was probably more played than a lot of dudes who regularly appear in a Top 10 list.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Future 8 albums that dropped in the 2010s = 6.5 million sold

Kendrick 4 albums that dropped in the 2010s = 7.5 million sold

Release 4 more albums and still sell less brehs :mjlol:

Not just that, but Cole been doing so without chasing trends or fabricated technology to alter his voice.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
FROM coast to coast I've heard Drake being bumped heavy.

FUTURE being bumped heavy.

Cole and Kendrick I rarely hear being bumped. Kendrick will get airplay when he drops but I don't hear his shyt in the streets or on radio anymore.

I fukk with both too but I feel Future being left off top 3 lists is absurd.

DRAKE
FUTURE

Who is 3rd of the past 10 years?

:jbhmm:

I agree they're forced. But being popular don't make you top 3. The hip hop rankings aren't a popularity contest