Kendrick turning Cole into Fredo Corleone is still the dagger

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
J Cole = Tre getting out the car. Smart move

…if he woulda stayed in the car and got busy he woulda probably been dead shortly after just like Doughboy…and Drake

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
J Cole = Tre getting out the car. Smart move

…if he woulda stayed in the car and got busy he woulda probably been dead shortly after just like Doughboy…and Drake
Nah, Tre didnt shoot at nikkas and then get out the car when his homies wanted to ride back on fools in response :yeshrug:
Also, we dont know if Doughboy died because crenshaw mafia wanted retaliation or just regular hood shyt.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Changing narratives now

East Coast showed their complete ass during this beef/battle
Maybe East Coast media heads, I knew after the Control Verse KDot was built for it.

I just didn't know who was gonna go down first, Drake or Cole.
Cole was not my first choice :huhldup:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yeah but I’m talking hip hop wise
Dude got his whole card pulled by none other but himself after all that talk he was doing of taking down rappers cuz he’s that nikka just to run and tuck his tail.
I’m Disappointed like Phil was at Johny sack for crying at that wedding :unimpressed:

You see it? Cole a stamped bum for the rest of life in the rap game

He still will be on some "I'm the greatest and best, nobody can see me" type shyt on the next album too :skip:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
He was baiting Aubrey since 2013 but dude was scared.

I think Q reached out to Cole to squash all that hoopla because Kendrick genuinely respects him.

If Cole wanted Kenny on a track, he would've jumped on but the whole drake shıt, he was like fụck na. Pdf file a weirdo. He ain't in the top 3. He not black culture, he wack culture.

Stop. Both Kendrick and Drake been subbing each other since the Black Hippy BET Cypher

Shortly after Drake dissed him on the shyt Remix with Future and Juicy J

Then so on and so forth

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Cole had the nerve to say To Pimp a Butterfly was trash. Kendrick done with his ass forever now.

I really wish he didn't pop shyt and apologize bc Kendrick would have washed him in a bad bad way

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Cole had the nerve to say To Pimp a Butterfly was trash. Kendrick done with his ass forever now.

I really wish he didn't pop shyt and apologize bc Kendrick would have washed him in a bad bad way

Schoolboy Q shoulda stayed quiet. He saved Cole from even more embarrassment.

GeeEffKay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was the most hyped people were about him too after his feature runs. Completely ruined his own album rollout for the year with his missteps :dead:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I came out of this respecting Cole fans a lot more. They've been the most level headed and normal in all of this shyt. Kendrick and Drake stans have been unhinged