Cokeboy 2.0 Is Following WCW’s Demise Step by Step: Gave Sasha/Mercedes Creative Control

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I was thinking about it i believe yesterday and it's obviously a crazy unorthodox idea. And not a wwe vs aew forbidden door ppv. And of course it would not work since there's nxt. But was just thinking of what if there were a joint effort between both companies on a company. One where neither one has creative control or booking and can only add or subtract their talent. Be like oh we don't have anything for you right now or we know you just healed from that injury, why don't you go down to that company for a bit and get some reps in. Not the big names or anything like a ppv but something for the rookies and unused talent. Thought it would be an interesting concept. Of course a major ppv between the two is way better.
I get what you saying.

I’d rather see Omos, Starks, etc. loaned out to TNA instead of just sitting on they ass at home wasting away.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So? She didn’t have to call an audible. Coulda beat Willow on a rollup and dropped the title a week later.
She wasn't on a long term deal with New Japan. Highly likely wasn't her call.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
That's not gonna work for me, brother
full

*sister