Cokeboy 2.0 Is Following WCW’s Demise Step by Step: Gave Sasha/Mercedes Creative Control

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t watched a Mercedes/Sasha match since she put Bianca Belair over at WM37. So between her absence, the rumors, her Japan run, I’ve only seen her AEW debut and that promo was disappointing :huhldup: and now I know it was her idea to include the “C-E-O” chant in her themed which drowned out her pop :why:

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps

Eazy E with the facts :wow:

I tried to listen to Eric cause he’s on TK’s ass , but dude just oozes fake.

Plus I don’t like many of his takes on AEW women (Willow specifically) that he uses to shyt on the company.

As a whole , the women and Bruv been carrying AEW lately

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
The sickos told me miro been gone because he’s taping a major tv show. Oh wait that was 2 years ago. :skip:
Was he even top billed like that? Or more of a Henchman #4 situation?

He was a gamer
I remember seeing that shyt on Twitter :russ: he came out with blonde hair and just casually walked up. It felt like they were trying to recreate Lex Luger debuting on WCW.

Those early AEW days :scust: late 2021 to mid 2022 really was a whole nother level word to @Larry :mjcry:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I tried to listen to Eric cause he’s on TK’s ass , but dude just oozes fake.

Plus I don’t like many of his takes on AEW women (Willow specifically) that he uses to shyt on the company.

As a whole , the women and Bruv been carrying AEW lately
Only posted it for the big red retard and he immediately took the bait lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Do we even have a mod here? It’s time for the stink threads to be merged and for everyone to duke it out. Dying companies shouldn’t have this many threads.

@Silkk and the other c00ns don't want that... :russ: He's a p*ssy.. fakkit tried @ me in political threads, he don't belong anywhere near political discourse with his low IQ.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
07eugene.gif

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
...if y'all nikkas don't stop fighting each other and calling each other racially-destructive terms over preferred Baby Oil Grapple Theatre companies that don't even like black folk in the first place :scust:

Distasteful, patently off-code behavior.

also don't give individual people creative control ffs it's a stupid idea 120% of the time.