Cokeboy 2.0 Is Following WCW’s Demise Step by Step: Gave Sasha/Mercedes Creative Control

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
...if y'all nikkas don't stop fighting each other and calling each other racially-destructive terms over preferred Baby Oil Grapple Theatre companies that don't even like black folk in the first place :scust:

Distasteful, patently off-code behavior.

also don't give individual people creative control ffs it's a stupid idea 120% of the time.

608-A89-DE-1415-4692-ACEC-FABCF8-CF3602.jpg

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
...if y'all nikkas don't stop fighting each other and calling each other racially-destructive terms over preferred Baby Oil Grapple Theatre companies that don't even like black folk in the first place :scust:

Distasteful, patently off-code behavior.

also don't give individual people creative control ffs it's a stupid idea 120% of the time.
Throwing that c00n word around over wrestling always been super weird to me. It’s clear buddy isn’t right in the head though so I’ve just learned to ignore it

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Do we even have a mod here? It’s time for the stink threads to be merged and for everyone to duke it out. Dying companies shouldn’t have this many threads.
Thats not what this is. This is just about the creative control news

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And what has Mercedes done with her "creative control" that's fukking up AEW? The women are receiving more time. Everyone is benefitting from it in the women's locker room.

c00ns will continue to be called out. Put me on ignore if you don't like it. :mjgrin:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Anyone would be dumb to let Tony dictate their career. They’re all doing what they’re supposed to, they saw a money mark and are bleeding him dry.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The women in AEW are receiving more time doing everything Sasha has ever spoken out against for women in wrestling. The sexualization of female talent, promiscuity, lesbian innuendo, revealing clothing, the obvious focus on specific female body parts. I’m sure she’s thrilled with how things are turning out. :rolleyes:

The spin is going to be lovely to watch when she walks out of the company in about a year.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
The women are receiving more time doing everything Sasha has ever spoken out against for women in wrestling. The sexualization of female talent, promiscuity, lesbian innuendo, revealing clothing. I’m sure she’s thrilled with how things are turning out. :rolleyes:

The spin is going to be lovely to watch when she walks out of the company in about a year.
:mjpls:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The women are receiving more time doing everything Sasha has ever spoken out against for women in wrestling. The sexualization of female talent, promiscuity, lesbian innuendo, revealing clothing, the obvious focusing of female body parts. I’m sure she’s thrilled with how things are turning out. :rolleyes:

Man that would make her a legend. She goes and robs Tony for like 6 mill in one year then right back to wwe lmao.