Cokeboy 2.0 Is Following WCW’s Demise Step by Step: Gave Sasha/Mercedes Creative Control

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Also... you don't think that muthafukka Copeland can do what he wants? Lol.. He's out here bringing out Gangrel and shyt for his bloodbath matches... jumping off cages, breaking his body in half... :dead:

With Edge, I don't think it really matters to the rest of the roster, he's in his own universe. Mercedes will likely interact with everyone.
We damm sure Jericho got it with his 10-year deal with all the groups & countless names/gimmick he been using

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
all i know is that Britt/Mercedes feud gon be real interesting :lupe:

watch it never happen on some Swerve/Keith Lee shyt cause both of em refuse to do the job :mjlol:
:mjcry:

Would be fire though. Her and Jade would’ve been two actually interesting feuds but instead

- Booked her vs Willow who’s a lower midcarder.

- Now feuding with some random woman nobody knows.

- Completely ducking Toni Storm which is the one actual money feud they may have in the womens division right now.

:ld:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
We don't even know what she has control over to be worrying. A wrestler can say I want this music, this gear, this presentation, etc., and it won't even be related to the matches or anything like that. We just gotta relax and see what happens.

I mean we already know she got her own personal writer hired to write her promos and stories etc:

images

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
She's likely going to win the NJPW title at the PPV and then do a feud in Japan and bring the TBS belt with her and advertise AEW over there. People forget that AEW isn't just on in the United States either. They have media deals and proposed media deals all over the world.

She's also said she is going to Mexico for a match.

Silkk

Daps
We don't even know what she has control over to be worrying. A wrestler can say I want this music, this gear, this presentation, etc., and it won't even be related to the matches or anything like that. We just gotta relax and see what happens.
She literally said she’s winning on Sunday :skip:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
That’s not the same lol

They’re doing the worst ratings & attendance in the company’s history. If she can’t help with that then what’s the point in giving her all of that vs letting her go back to WWE and deal with HHH’s :mjpls: booking

They did better business when Britt was on top. Those are facts :manny:

lol I'm not even arguing against her helping shyt over there or not..

I really do think Tony went all out on her and Okada (and Ospreay) because he felt pressure though. WWE snatched up Punk and already had ridiculous momentum. shyt, they're still getting hotter over there. I'm speculating but I could see a space where preventing WWE from landing Mercedes was just as important to him as signing her himself lol

he had to make the offer of all offers. Plus she was openly communicating with WWE at the time. that's pressure lol

Silkk

Daps
He'd have way more than just the FTW title if he had full creative control. Even be the tag and trios all by himself. Carrying around more belts than the BCG. :russ:
Nah, He said he’s got the biggest contract he’s ever had. He not worried about no damn titles when he getting 6 mil a year :heh:

Silkk

Daps
lol I'm not even arguing against her helping shyt over there or not..

I really do think Tony went all out on her and Okada (and Ospreay) because he felt pressure though. WWE snatched up Punk and already had ridiculous momentum. shyt, they're still getting hotter over there. I'm speculating but I could see a space where preventing WWE from landing Mercedes was just as important to him as signing her himself lol

he had to make the offer of all offers. Plus she was openly communicating with WWE at the time. that's pressure lol
Oh gotcha. Yeah I could definitely see that.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:mjcry:

Would be fire though. Her and Jade would’ve been two actually interesting feuds but instead

- Booked her vs Willow who’s a lower midcarder.

- Now feuding with some random woman nobody knows.

- Completely ducking Toni Storm which is the one actual money feud they may have in the womens division right now.

:ld:

This is the issue tho. I don't know if fans are familiar with the concept of forbidden door or what. A lot of fans have that close minded US only mentality. When look at how much female talent has come from overseas. Toni Storm and Rhea from Australia, plenty from UK, from all over. At one point every wrestler was a random. The international ones can wrestle just as good if not better than the American ones.

I'll even ask this. Before her appearance at the rumble, how many wwe fans were fans of or even familiar with Jordynne Grace? And even now with the whole NXT and TNA partnership, she the only one that has made an appearance. But now people know who she is. That's what happens when companies work with others. The wrestlers may be unknown but they became known with exposure. Every wrestler is new to someone at some point in their career.