Cokeboy 2.0 Is Following WCW’s Demise Step by Step: Gave Sasha/Mercedes Creative Control

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
No one in that company is a big enough draw to have creative control. Creative input? Maybe. The main criticism of AEW is the booking so this isn’t a good luck. TK giving out ridiculous contracts and letting the prisoners run the asylum. What could possibly go wrong?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Posted yesterday:

IMG-5622.jpg
He lying. Even TK not stupid enough to book him two Ls vs Daniel Garcia. MF wasn’t even dancing then. Was just a plain jane unover bum :scust:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Creative control doesn't always mean full creative control. I wouldn't be surprised if more people have creative control as well. Mercedes is a veteran so obviously she's gonna have some control compared to a younger less experienced talent. She prolly gets say on what her character does and who she works with. Giving her ideas and input. Everyone should have some creative control. Obviously you need people like TK to make final decision but the wrestlers helping isn't a bad thing. Long as they all work together to get things done. She not bout to book herself to win every single title in the company, njpw, cmll, and everywhere else.

she'll be halfway there after this weekend :russ: but she's more worthy of having all the titles in those companies than anybody else there :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Creative control doesn't always mean full creative control. I wouldn't be surprised if more people have creative control as well. Mercedes is a veteran so obviously she's gonna have some control compared to a younger less experienced talent. She prolly gets say on what her character does and who she works with. Giving her ideas and input. Everyone should have some creative control. Obviously you need people like TK to make final decision but the wrestlers helping isn't a bad thing. Long as they all work together to get things done. She not bout to book herself to win every single title in the company, njpw, cmll, and everywhere else.

Pretty much this.

End thread.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
No one in that company is a big enough draw to have creative control. Creative input? Maybe. The main criticism of AEW is the booking so this isn’t a good luck. TK giving out ridiculous contracts and letting the prisoners run the asylum. What could possibly go wrong?
Dude stay trying to shyt on Bischoff & Turner but literally didn’t learn shyt from their mistakes.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
A choice has to be made.

Fans: we want TK to get help with the booking.

Wrestler: I have control over my booking.

Fans: no not like that.

I don't know how TK does things vs Triple H but look at the issues lately with Triple H. Issues with mvp and hurt business, fumbling dijak and losing ricochet, even saw dakota was complaining about not getting a singles push. But giving your wrestlers some creative control and input on who they are and what they do is good for morale. Obviously the head booker gonna make most of the decisions but this helps instill confidence in the talent.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
A choice has to be made.

I don't know how TK does things vs Triple H but look at the issues lately with Triple H. Issues with mvp and hurt business, fumbling dijak and losing ricochet, even saw dakota was complaining about not getting a singles push. But giving your wrestlers some creative control and input on who they are and what they do is good for morale. Obviously the head booker gonna make most of the decisions but this helps instill confidence in the talent.

that won't make a single dent on business :heh:

every company is gonna have people in the undercard who think they deserve a bigger shot

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
She not bout to book herself to win every single title in the company, njpw, cmll, and everywhere else.
thats exactly what shes about to do and it wouldve been happened already had she not gotten injured :mjlol:

not that I see anything wrong with it :manny: not like these other bytches are a better choice

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
A choice has to be made.

There’s a difference between Booking & Creative

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
A choice has to be made.

The fact is... there's more women's segments and more women are being featured since Mercedes signed to AEW... there's no debating that. I believe she means what she says when she wants all of the women to grow and be elevated..

Whether that happens with TK booking over the long term... remains to be seen but as of right now her presence in the locker room is a good thing for everyone there.