Coffee thread

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Stop by a small coffee shop and treat yourself to a good cup someday:obama:
i never see my people at those type of places :scusthov: they converted one of my favorite record shops into a coffee shop a few years back:damn:

i got to try it out one of these days and see what makes all these people chill at these places :ehh:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
i never see my people at those type of places :scusthov: they converted one of my favorite record shops into a coffee shop a few years back:damn:

i got to try it out one of these days and see what makes all these people chill at these places :ehh:

I feel you. Honestly, the only one I've ever really set foot in was a roastery that I was doing a job at. They gave me a cup before I left and that night I was online researching equipment so that I could make my own lol.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I did the stuff when I was young,I took the correct dosage and it still messed me up.
What did it do you?:lupe:
My two friends took it on my recommendation and they both stopped cuz they said it made them feel jittery and weird,but i think both are caffeine or stimulant sensitive cuz I never even feel the caffeine,thats why I never drink coffee cuz i think its bullshyt,I drank pre work outs and barely feel em

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did it do you?:lupe:
My two friends took it on my recommendation and they both stopped cuz they said it made them feel jittery and weird,but i think both are caffeine or stimulant sensitive cuz I never even feel the caffeine,thats why I never drink coffee cuz i think its bullshyt,I drank pre work outs and barely feel em

I had massive rage/anger issues, overly horny, had massive crashes for being up all night. The burn was awesome until one day my body felt extremely uncomfortable. My lymph nodes in my neck were on fire. It would force me to go to sleep. I would wake up 2-3 hours later not knowing what happen. My neck lymph nodes were bulging out the size of your thumbs. The pain increased even after I got off it days after the first incident. No doctor could tell me what's wrong after massive tests. After 2 months it went away but my lymph nodes never went back the same way. To this day 14 years later, i can feel the enlarged ones.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I had massive rage/anger issues, overly horny, had massive crashes for being up all night. The burn was awesome until one day my body felt extremely uncomfortable. My lymph nodes in my neck were on fire. It would force me to go to sleep. I would wake up 2-3 hours later not knowing what happen. My neck lymph nodes were bulging out the size of your thumbs. The pain increased even after I got off it days after the first incident. No doctor could tell me what's wrong after massive tests. After 2 months it went away but my lymph nodes never went back the same way. To this day 14 years later, i can feel the enlarged ones.
:dwillhuh: what the fukk,all that from ephedrine?

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I've been on the espresso tip after my trip to Europe.

G&B coffee at the grand central market in LA has this stuff

EpicEspresso_grande.jpg

:wow::wow::wow:

I didn't know coffee could taste like this. and it keeps me buzzed for hours.

just bought a moka pot and coffee grinder just off the strength of this stuff

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I've been on the espresso tip after my trip to Europe.

G&B coffee at the grand central market in LA has this stuff

EpicEspresso_grande.jpg

:wow::wow::wow:

I didn't know coffee could taste like this. and it keeps me buzzed for hours.

just bought a moka pot and coffee grinder just off the strength of this stuff

2OzrjPel.jpg

My current job. I'm servicing and installing espresso machines :mjgrin:

I need people to put me on some coffee brands. I've been drinking Dunkin Colombian roast and some local coffee.

Google Third Wave coffee shops in your area. Single origin roasts are the shyt. Natural African/Ethiopian roasts have heavy berry tastes to them, while South American cups are light and acidic. Can't go wrong with either.