Coffee thread

Daps
Reppin
California
Starbucks :takedat:

Caramel apple spice, white chocolate mocha, cinnamon dolce latte are my faves :takedat:

When I'm at home I also drink their canned (light) espresso and cream, and their bottled frappuccinos :takedat:

I also use their k cups lol

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
media.nl

was put onto this brand by way of voodoo doughnuts. the coffee shop of the same name uses it for their espresso

i made some cold brew from it...and i'm so wired up my ears are ringing :damn:

it's got me focused as hell though. i've knocked out a good chunk of my patent law studying this week

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Top three coffee roast ever. Consistently available and very easy to pull a good brew with, no matter the equipment or skill :takedat:

Three Africas - Blue Bottle

Three Africas
(Golden raisin, winey blueberry, lemon zest)

ABOUT THIS COFFEE
Three Africas marries the radiant fruit of two coffees from Ethiopia, one washed and one natural, with the balance and authority of a washed coffee from Uganda. Each component excels on its own, but together, they traverse boundaries. No matter the brew method, this blend, which is our brightest, has good body and an approachable complexity that takes to cream well, but stands just as radiantly on its own.

ss55dird8wkkoefnpbcj.jpg

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I fukk with blue bottle, shyt is expensive though. $20 bag had like 20 beans in it lol
Yeah, I got a subscription to Three Africa and their normal bags are barely enough to get me through a week. I'll occasionally have to go in store to buy a bag to stay ahead of my on hand supply at the house.

Last edited:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
So I recently discovered REC Coffee in Japan, whose owner won the international barista championship a few years ago

their beans have some crazy, fruity light profiles I've never tasted before in coffee

My favorite was their Kenya -Gichathaini AA. I'm now on the lookout for beans from this supplier in Kenya

Located on the slopes of Mt. Kenya in the center of the country lies one of the most famous coffee growing regions in the world named Nyeri. The Gichathaini Factory (washing station) has been producing coffees known for tropical overtones and delicate florals for years. This year's harvest is no different. Bright, mouthwatering acidities flavors such as kiwi and pomegranate make this coffee special. STORY: The Gichathaini Factory (mill) is part of the Gikanda Cooperative inside the famed Nyeri region of central Kenya. The Gikanda Cooperative also runs three other mills within the area, and they lie on the slope of Mt Kenya. It serves around 3200 members and has one of the highest rates of female producers. Most of the producers are small-hold farmers some having less than 100 trees on their land. This is our first time purchasing from the Gichathaini Factory. We have cupped offerings from the mill for the past few years on our annual trips to Nairobi, but the timing never worked out on the outturns to purchase.

Last edited:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
The nuances of making espresso are ridiculous.

After getting a machine...then I had to get a burr grinder to make a uniform and unheated grind.

Then I had to find a tamper to make sure the coffee is level and uniform in the filter...

Now I have to get a digital scale to ensure the exact amount of coffee grind is used for
consistent flavor

:damn:I just want some good coffee