Coffee thread

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The nuances of making espresso are ridiculous.

After getting a machine...then I had to get a burr grinder to make a uniform and unheated grind.

Then I had to find a tamper to make sure the coffee is level and uniform in the filter...

Now I have to get a digital scale to ensure the exact amount of coffee grind is used for
consistent flavor

:damn:I just want some good coffee

It's definitely an expensive journey lmao. I keep trying to think of a decent coffee related invention because I know I could cake off it

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
After spending more time and money than I'd care to admit on learning about coffee equipment, ratios and extraction, I think I've settled on some reliable brands and methods that I feel comfortable recommending.

Fresh ground beans are always best, but a quality entry level grinder will set you back $100 at the very minimum with $200+ being the sweet spot between value and performance. TBH you can buy pre-ground beans and as long as you purchase them fairly fresh and keep them in an airtight container, you can still pull a great cup even after a few weeks of purchase.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask. I feel I can get you set up for almost any situation you can think of at this point. Small groups, several cups, two person households, single drinkers, or travel kits just let me know.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Usually whatever is on sale, I like green mountain and lavazza. I only put a splash of milk in my coffee, no sugars, sweeteners or creamers in my coffee. Also Starbucks coffee sucks

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I've accepted I can't rest until I've tried every method of brewing coffee. :wow:

Realized I had a problem when I had to be talked out of coppin a Rancilio Rocky. :dead:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
People be so proud to tell you they drink black coffee

:russ::russ:

:coffee:

You guys ever pay up for the good butter?
This breakfast toast got leveled up.

Wow.
:wow:

I use lurpak salted its very good i dont know which butter the hotels use but thats the great butter. also anchor used to make some dope butter the anchor in the foil stump like we had in lagos. :wow:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:coffee:

You guys ever pay up for the good butter?
This breakfast toast got leveled up.

Wow.
:wow:

I Had This Amazing Butter In Hawaii Once, Had A Slight Sweetness To It, Dont Remember What It Was, Been Tryna Find That shyt For Years Online But I Don’t Know What It Was :francis: Any Idea?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I Had This Amazing Butter In Hawaii Once, Had A Slight Sweetness To It, Dont Remember What It Was, Been Tryna Find That shyt For Years Online But I Don’t Know What It Was :francis: Any Idea?
No clue. Never been to Hawaii. I'm a little jealous.

You from the BX and went to Hawaii?
Wow. You really made it

:blessed: