Coffee thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Bruh, I'd advise everyone to never order from this site. I never got my package and usps is running an investigation on my refund plus they don't have a support center to reach out to. The email is invalid. 20 bucks down the drain whatever.
Also, I messaged the nıgga on IG and he said his support email was down and that there was nothing he could do about it. When I said I will write it on my review, nıgga tried to accuse me of threatening him. (Even though I could honestly fụck a majority of nıggas up irl but that's besides the point.)

I say this to say, don't buy shıt from these sites unless certified. Get that shıt off Amazon if you can. Test out their help support, read and research reviews, see if you can find reviews. If they have nothing up there, don't buy it. That killah coffee is a scam and I'll rep anyone that can find a link where I can leave a review.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My Instacart delivery arrived so we are back in business boys!

:coffee:

Btw I made this thread years ago and while I still enjoy Cafe Bustelo from time to time, it’s not what I drink anymore.

I’ve been getting the Sam’s Club brand of coffee beans. Dark roast. It works for me.

Every once in a while if Starbucks has a sale I’ll grab a bag of that.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

Btw I made this thread years ago and while I still enjoy Cafe Bustelo from time to time, it’s not what I drink anymore.

I’ve been getting the Sam’s Club brand of coffee beans. Dark roast. It works for me.

Bustello still my fav. The regular yellow one.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been on the Starbucks Veranda Blonde recently and it's pretty good. If I can find it in a bag, I'd like to try the Green Valley Nantucket Blend. Heard it was really good

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps

Get yourself a good espresso....dont go outrageous with the price.

Quality espresso does not need to be expensive and if it is they are probably trying to appeal to snobbery rather than bean quality

Funnily enough I have been grinding beans like you for the longest time but I was in the supermarket recently and I saw cans of pre ground espresso and the laziness demon got the hold of me lmao

So I bought a can and I gotta say the pre-ground stuff has been getting the job done just fine :mjgrin::mjgrin:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trying some new things.

I ordered a bag of coffee beans from Kenya. And another bag of Sumatra Mandheling.

No idea if I will like either of these. But I felt like I needed to try something different besides the usual colombian coffee or french coffee.
In a few months when these are finished, I might try some Jamaican coffee

:lupe:

s@n

All Star
Daps
Trying some new things.

I ordered a bag of coffee beans from Kenya. And another bag of Sumatra Mandheling.

No idea if I will like either of these. But I felt like I needed to try something different besides the usual colombian coffee or french coffee.
In a few months when these are finished, I might try some Jamaican coffee

:lupe:

if you (or anyone else) has questions, I was in the coffee industry for over 15 years as a cafe manager, roaster, educator, and trainer

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you (or anyone else) has questions, I was in the coffee industry for over 15 years as a cafe manager, roaster, educator, and trainer
I wouldn't even know what questions to ask.
The one thing I do know is, I don't love coffee with a lot of acidity.

I typically do add some half & half with my coffee. But not always. I'm actually trying to drink it black (with maybe a half spoon of sugar or splenda) more often.

Also, I have a burr grinder and I feel like the taste is way, way better from grinding whole beans than when I buy the bag of ground coffee.
I only got the burr grinder because I had points with my job and it was one of the few things I could buy off the promotional store that wasn't crap. It's a Bodum model something.

• Dap
Reactions: s@n