Coffee thread

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is good, and it’s relatively cheap

61SpMYptOfL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
This is the cheapest Coffee down here not horrible but not good either When I use the cheap stuff I usually go Agulla Rojo. My biddy just copped some Juan Valdez other than that I've found that ground coffee that you put in a standard coffee pot has deminishing returns if you go more expensive than that.

The best ground shyt in a coffee pot that I've seen is Santo Domingo Coffee which they ain't selling in Colombia You can go to Starbucks and get some imported coffees but that's it.

I'm going back to the states but when I get back I'm thinking of getting a top of the line expresso maker.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Starbucks is the best coffee and Joe coffee is second.
Most coffee snobs would kill you for saying this but actually for a decent average cup of coffee anywhere in the world Starbucks is you best overall bet unless you're going to premium coffee houses and getting specially organic grown beans and roasts

You'd generally can't go wrong with Starbucks It is better than any chain coffee like Juan Valdez or Tostao and that's why even in Colombia Starbucks stay packed even charging a ridiculously high price

A Venti Latte costs 11,000 pesos or like 2.50 cents down here

Gonna be hard paying 6 bucks for a small cup back home.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I make Viet style coffee at home with Cafe du Monde (-minus the condensed milk)

Sunday, I started doing a 2nd pour through to make some weaker coffee that I turn ice cubes.

Now I can't get to sleep until 4 am in the morning
Coffee rarely is the culprit for my natural insomnia

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I feel for ya bro.

I count my blessings that I don't deal with insomnia.
Yeah I drink coffee 10 o clock at night with no problems when to get some coffee last night but it was a good night so I actually slept for a good 5 hours.

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was a huge coffee snob. Single sourced premium beans and double espressos or pour overs only.

After my kid was born, I didn't have the time and counter space, so I switched to nespresso virtua and it's shockingly really good.