Reppin
NULL
Have had a French Press for a minute and planning on getting the Moka

Is it a huge difference?

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I may cop a Moka pot.....I need to see if my caffeine hit will be stronger

I dont drink coffee every day....sometimes a week apart but I like my caffeine dose to be pure Pablo

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Have had a French Press for a minute and planning on getting the Moka

Is it a huge difference?

breh I'm always the first one up on vacation...the spot I was staying in only had one of those French presses(had no idea what it was at the time).:sadcam:

I'm panicking looking for the coffee pot cause I need caffeine RN.:damn:

Can't find one losing my mind. So I say fukk it I'll go buy some. Had to walk my ass dumb far AF...

hungover....every step is a struggle..I'm damn near dry heaving...:dead:

all because I was 2 stupid to operate that thing...:snoop:

I decide to be a nice guy and got a tray of coffees for everyone...

I come back and this Byrd is pressing up barista level coffees with the thing and everyone is sitting on the balcony puffing a spliff laughing it up.....:dahell:

divine intervention occurred and I maintained my composure. Had to spin it like "Oh I just felt like going for a walk check some shyt out; figured id grab us some coffees. how could I have missed the press :steviej:" just to save face.

fukk a French press for life.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Bruh, I'd advise everyone to never order from this site. I never got my package and usps is running an investigation on my refund plus they don't have a support center to reach out to. The email is invalid. 20 bucks down the drain whatever.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Cant believe i was against drinking coffee for so long. I drink about 3 cups of black coffee daily.

Im doing starbucks pike place. So yummy. I finally understand why people love Starbucks. They make a good cup of coffee.

Dunkin Donuts is terrible. I judge everyone that drinks coffee from there :scust: Do better

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Bruh, I'd advise everyone to never order from this site. I never got my package and usps is running an investigation on my refund plus they don't have a support center to reach out to. The email is invalid. 20 bucks down the drain whatever.
I'm placing my order right now

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Cant believe i was against drinking coffee for so long. I drink about 3 cups of black coffee daily.

Im doing starbucks pike place. So yummy. I finally understand why people love Starbucks. They make a good cup of coffee.

Dunkin Donuts is terrible. I judge everyone that drinks coffee from there :scust: Do better

Since you like it straight, do yourself a favor and go to a higher end place than starbucks. Thank me later.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
breh I'm always the first one up on vacation...the spot I was staying in only had one of those French presses(had no idea what it was at the time).:sadcam:

I'm panicking looking for the coffee pot cause I need caffeine RN.:damn:

Can't find one losing my mind. So I say fukk it I'll go buy some. Had to walk my ass dumb far AF...

hungover....every step is a struggle..I'm damn near dry heaving...:dead:

all because I was 2 stupid to operate that thing...:snoop:

I decide to be a nice guy and got a tray of coffees for everyone...

I come back and this Byrd is pressing up barista level coffees with the thing and everyone is sitting on the balcony puffing a spliff laughing it up.....:dahell:

divine intervention occurred and I maintained my composure. Had to spin it like "Oh I just felt like going for a walk check some shyt out; figured id grab us some coffees. how could I have missed the press :steviej:" just to save face.

fukk a French press for life.

I have a whole little coffee equipment travel set up that i bring with me whenever i go on vacation, including a collapsible kettle and scale. I also weigh and grind out the amount of beans i plan on bringing before leaving and keep it in a vacuum sealed container lol

OXO Brew Single Serve Pour-Over Coffee Maker

Gourmia GK360 Travel Foldable Electric Kettle

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I have a whole little coffee equipment travel set up that i bring with me whenever i go on vacation, including a collapsible kettle and scale. I also weigh and grind out the amount of beans i plan on bringing before leaving and keep it in a vacuum sealed container lol

OXO Brew Single Serve Pour-Over Coffee Maker

Gourmia GK360 Travel Foldable Electric Kettle

Hold this rep....
I'm being serious when I ask this...but uhh....how often do you get hemmed up for the scale a breh like me and security never mix :snoop:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Hold this rep....
I'm being serious when I ask this...but uhh....how often do you get hemmed up for the scale a breh like me and security never mix :snoop:

It’s just a small food scale. There’s nothing illegal about it. I am in cali though lol. Just keep it with your coffee and separate from your fish scale and you should be fine haha