Coffee thread

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If any of you sugar in the tank mofos are trying to save money by cutting back on frappacinos, try making your own thai iced coffees at home instead. Two cans of evaporated milk and one small of sweetened condensed milk will give you a creamer that tastes better than starbucks. You can use cheap coffee too, since it's getting cut anyways.
Frappicino's are the biggest marketing scam ever.

I used to guzzle stawberry Frappes like they were nothing. Although they have them in every country I been to (except Tanzania). I stopped drinking them and switched to regular coffee's and Cappicinos. My girl thinks that shyt when we go to Starbucks but no one else I know touches the stuff.

That being said I'm surprised at the amount of Kenyans and Colombians who like coffee they just export that shyt.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I have my dark roast bustdown on deck. I can believe I missed this thread.

Anyone like to do a “mud water” style blend and bold mood powders in their coffee?

I do Lions Mane, Chaga, cacao(real cacao), Maca…. I believe it helps with the inflammation the brown good can cause to the body.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I have my dark roast bustdown on deck. I can believe I missed this thread.

Anyone like to do a “mud water” style blend and bold mood powders in their coffee?

I do Lions Mane, Chaga, cacao(real cacao), Maca…. I believe it helps with the inflammation the brown good can cause to the body.
Have you ever had straight Cacao? That shyt is nasty as fukk. I ate a 100% Cacao bar at ironically Juan Valdez (that's the name of the coffee shop chain in Colombia)

I prefer the light and sweet ethiopian blends especially sidamo. Needless to say I can't get that in Colombia.

Santo Domingo is a good blend and I know a white dude who gets that in the states

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
matcha latte been my wave for a while

but anything dark roast with honey and oat milk :banderas:
Matcha is awful.
It is a scam to make money off green sawdust.

If there was any justice in the world, the people selling it would be in prison.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Matcha is awful.
It is a scam to make money off green sawdust.

If there was any justice in the world, the people selling it would be in prison.
to be fair, I was adding a ton of syrup and sugar to make it taste the way I like. Its a gimmicky drink, but i still like the taste :manny:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I've tried many times to drink coffee with something other than milk or half & half.

I just can't do it. I'd rather have black coffee before adding oat milk or almond milk. :scusthov:

Facts. I like tasting coffee.

Only time I can do milk in coffee is certain lattes. And even then, I'm generally adding an extra shot to them. I hate the taste of milk.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Have you ever had straight Cacao? That shyt is nasty as fukk. I ate a 100% Cacao bar at ironically Juan Valdez (that's the name of the coffee shop chain in Colombia)

I prefer the light and sweet ethiopian blends especially sidamo. Needless to say I can't get that in Colombia.

Santo Domingo is a good blend and I know a white dude who gets that in the states
Straight South American cacao is very bitter. I use agave to sweeten it up.