Coffee thread

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bit too strong innit, mate?

A bit too addictive mate. I used to drink tea every morning until I inexplicably tried coffee instead one morning a few years ago. I was like wow, I see why people drink coffee cause I literally felt a boost of energy from the caffeine. You don’t get that with tea. But after a few weeks, I didn’t even feel the boost no more. Now I might drink 2 cups a day cause I’m a fukking addict :wtf:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
A bit too addictive mate. I used to drink tea every morning until I inexplicably tried coffee instead one morning a few years ago. I was like wow, I see why people drink coffee cause I literally felt a boost of energy from the caffeine. You don’t get that with tea. But after a few weeks, I didn’t even feel the boost no more. Now I might drink 2 cups a day cause I’m a fukking addict :wtf:
Yeah bro I don’t fukk with coffee regularly. If I drink it for two days straight I’ll stop for like a week.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

Don De Dieu

Standing in the sun getting black as I want
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
Some new finds below...

I've had this as a drip and an espresso and it was good shyt either way. Just a really nice Honduran/Ethopian blend:

If you want to elevate your daily sipper or like Colombians but want a different spin, this is a must-cop. It's been my morning pour over lately:

Unolove

All Star
Daps
When I used to drink coffee I would kill the whole pot made my own Starbucks at home and shyt

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
When I used to drink coffee I would kill the whole pot made my own Starbucks at home and shyt
That's a lot of coffee. Granted I would down several cups sitting in a coffee shop but I make a pot at home and drink maybe 3 or 4 cups before I throw it out.

I can see why K cups where invented I throw away a ton of coffee but I can't stand individual cups and it's bad for the evironment. i will invest in a high end expresso machine where I can pull and individual cup. It gets no fresher than grinding the beans and making an individual cup That's better than the majority of coffee shop coffees.

By the way Starbucks (even though I love them) is hella expensive. Here in Colombia drinking a Colombian blend A simple coffee and muffin is over 6 bucks. I go to a high end Mom and Pop next door and that same 6 bucks buys two cappichinos a bottle of water and waffles.

You can buy a 5000 gram bag of ground coffee from a grocery store for around 12 bucks. Americans get fukked for price of coffee.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I cold brew at home, nothing remotely fancy, just Folger's Black Silk and Community black coffee :ahh:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
If any of you sugar in the tank mofos are trying to save money by cutting back on frappacinos, try making your own thai iced coffees at home instead. Two cans of evaporated milk and one small of sweetened condensed milk will give you a creamer that tastes better than starbucks. You can use cheap coffee too, since it's getting cut anyways.