Cody Rhodes Finally Finishing The Story At Wrestlemania 40 Appreciation Thread - WE DID IT BREHS!

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am still 50/50 on whether or not he will win. I can see Triple H still not wanting thing stop be predictable, still wanting Roman to end Hogan's streak, so Cody doesn't win at WM 40.

I personally want him to win and get the title, but we'll see I was pulling for him to win the Rumble but they had me doubting it with the Rock and CM Punk

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I said it Saturday and ima say it again just like I told y’all last year, Rome retaining vs Cody at WM this year :mjgrin:

Rome at the very least beating Hoegan longest reign and at this point this the closest HHH prolly ever gone get to having the Reign that beat Bruno’s longest one under his belt and I wouldn’t be surprised if he said fukk it and went for it :mjgrin:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Cody should take up Seth on the challenge and headline Night 2 of Mania.

Roman and the Roman Memorial Title can circle jerk the night 1 main event.

Cody should get his coronation, but Roman has lost so much steam since last year, Cody beating him wouldn’t mean as much.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
If Cody picks Roman again, it's gonna be really justify having him take another L at WM. There were people that hated Roman going over the 1st time.

For those people saying WWE wants Roman to break Hogan's record, just remember what Triple H said after he brought back Punk: "If the fans want it, we will give it to them". Hunter is not like Vince, he's not going to push back against them like the latter did. And the fans have made it clear that they want Cody to win. They tired of Roman's reign (no pun intended) and they do not care at all about him passing Hogan.

If Roman wins again, you're gonna have people really saying "WE fukkING HATE TRIPLE HHHHHH!!!" like in that Josh Peck clip

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
If Cody picks Roman again, it's gonna be really justify having him take another L at WM. There were people that hated Roman going over the 1st time.

For those people saying WWE wants Roman to break Hogan's record, just remember what Triple H said after he brought back Punk: "If the fans want it, we will give it to them". Hunter is not like Vince, he's not going to push back against them like the latter did. And the fans have made it clear that they want Cody to win. They tired of Roman's reign (no pun intended) and they do not care at all about him passing Hogan.

If Roman wins again, you're gonna have people really saying "WE fukkING HATE TRIPLE HHHHHH!!!" like in that Josh Peck clip
Trips sat up at that press conference acting like he didn't know what Vince got into. Take his word as gospel if you want :mjlol:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Trips sat up at that press conference acting like he didn't know what Vince got into. Take his word as gospel if you want :mjlol:
Oh I'm not taking everything he says as gospel, I'm just saying his words will be used against him if Cody doesn't beat Roman at WM.

Even Triple H as an old school NWA mark knows the chase has to end eventually, or else people will stop caring :manny: