Cody Rhodes Finally Finishing The Story At Wrestlemania 40 Appreciation Thread - WE DID IT BREHS!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sound like he looking for somebody to cuck his beastly face wife :camby:

brandi-rhodes.gif

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
They used that song for the Daniel Bryan reel heading into Mania 30 and it was epic. It works here too.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I was catching up on last weeks Raw a couple days ago and just bursted out laughing when Cody came out for the main event because of how ridiculous it is that he’s still as over as he is. I don’t think anyone thought he would still be as hot (pause) as he was a year ago. Crowds love him. A funny thought popped up in my mind that a lot of smarks in the crowd might even be cheering as loud as they do just to troll against the fact that practically every hardcore AEW mark predicted that he would shortly start getting booed a few months into his return. That’s how loud his pops are still.

What makes it even funnier is you can tell Cody loves every second of it and soaks in all the love he receives. It made me laugh even more. Good for Cody and fukk Tony Khan for basically deeming him worthless only for him to go on and become one of the biggest baby faces in the past several years. 😂

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I was catching up on last weeks Raw a couple days ago and just bursted out laughing when Cody came out for the main event because of how ridiculous it is that he’s still as over as he is. I don’t think anyone thought he would still be as hot (pause) as he was a year ago. Crowds love him. A funny thought popped up in my mind that a lot of smarks in the crowd might even be cheering as loud as they do just to troll against the fact that practically every hardcore AEW mark predicted that he would shortly start getting booed a few months into his return. That’s how loud his pops are still.

What makes it even funnier is you can tell Cody loves every second of it and soaks in all the love he receives. It made me laugh even more. Good for Cody and fukk Tony Khan for basically deeming him worthless only for him to go on and become one of the biggest baby faces in the past several years. 😂
Keeping it a bill...no Brandi helps too...she was and is an albatross. Her aew run was abysmal