Cody Rhodes Finally Finishing The Story At Wrestlemania 40 Appreciation Thread - WE DID IT BREHS!

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keeping it a bill...no Brandi helps too...she was and is an albatross. Her aew run was abysmal
Gorgeous woman but no one wants to see her out there. The only thing she should have been was either a ring announcer OR the odd spot where a heel comes out and does a finisher. Otherwise, she should have been non-existent to Cody.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
See we need Roman to at least beat Hogan's title reign. He's already closing in on 4th all time. He's at 1,142... Bruno is number 4 with 1,237.... Hogan is 3rd with 1,474.

I fukk with Cody and I wanna see him win... but under no circumstance do I wanna see him beat Roman before making it to 1500.. and we can check the temperature then and see if we going into the 2000s.... Roman is the final boss and there is enough Samoans to debut to keep the bloodline fresh... Zilla Fatu gonna come in and crush the buildings when we least expect it.. team him with Solo and we got the replacement for the Usos... and idk wtf Jimmy is doing but the US title ain't shyt on smackdown so let him rock.. then they have the rocks daughter who Heyman was talking to at NXT... this shyt is literally just getting started

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I could def get into Goontah vs Rollins at Mania :ehh:

The thing is someone has to take the strap off him... so Gunna will have to wait. We don't wanna rush that especially after he built the prestige back up for the IC title. He needs to lose at a grand stage WM match idk VS who but that changing of the guard needs to be highlighted

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I was catching up on last weeks Raw a couple days ago and just bursted out laughing when Cody came out for the main event because of how ridiculous it is that he’s still as over as he is. I don’t think anyone thought he would still be as hot (pause) as he was a year ago. Crowds love him. A funny thought popped up in my mind that a lot of smarks in the crowd might even be cheering as loud as they do just to troll against the fact that practically every hardcore AEW mark predicted that he would shortly start getting booed a few months into his return. That’s how loud his pops are still.

What makes it even funnier is you can tell Cody loves every second of it and soaks in all the love he receives. It made me laugh even more. Good for Cody and fukk Tony Khan for basically deeming him worthless only for him to go on and become one of the biggest baby faces in the past several years. 😂

The only reason he's not being booed is because he's not in charge of his own creative. This mufukka was wrestling 20 minute TV time limit matches against guys who have no business being on TV in the first place & then he would either cut these long winded promos before and/or after the matches. WWE reigned his egotistical ass in, and it's made him a lot more digestable.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The only reason he's not being booed is because he's not in charge of his own creative. This mufukka was wrestling 20 minute TV time limit matches against guys who have no business being on TV in the first place & then he would either cut these long winded promos before and/or after the matches. WWE reigned his egotistical ass in, and it's made him a lot more digestable.
This an AEW thing not a Cody thing word to Komander :skip:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Why didn’t Tony Khan reign him in?