Cody Rhodes Finally Finishing The Story At Wrestlemania 40 Appreciation Thread - WE DID IT BREHS!

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Not sure if I want a standard singles match or a gimmick match for this:patrice:anyway I hope he does. I went to quite a few live events last year and dude works his ass off and is really about That babyface life. Can’t imagine the pop

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
people still rambling on about a Hogan record that doesn't exist. :dead:

and even if he passes Hogan it's not the same lineage.
he's held the UNIVERSAL title for that long but not the WWE Title.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems like HHH is going to legitimately try to sell everyone on Cody vs Rollins at WM (which is very underwhelming to me).
Now, there's the Rock still talking about how he is negotiating facing Roman at WM apparently.

Rock vs Roman will still be a huge match

It just feels disappointing to see Cody go after Rollins. Like a waste of a Rumble win.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It seems like HHH is going to legitimately try to sell everyone on Cody vs Rollins at WM (which is very underwhelming to me).
Now, there's the Rock still talking about how he is negotiating facing Roman at WM apparently.

Rock vs Roman will still be a huge match

It just feels disappointing to see Cody go after Rollins. Like a waste of a Rumble win.
Nobody wanna see that shyt. But not only that, How second rate would Seth look if Cody actually beat him for a fourth straight time this time taking his lil BS belt too

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody wanna see that shyt. But not only that, How second rate would Seth look if Cody actually beat him for a fourth straight time this time taking his lil BS belt too
I agree. People are going to look at him sideways like he backed down from the challenge of Roman.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I got $20 cash app or paypal bets all week for whoever thinks Cody’s going to go for Seth’s belt :mjlol: