Coach K (manager of Yachty, Migos) asks KTT user to perform sexual acts in return for work

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Wow, sorry to hear that brother. Do you know how easy it is to get saved?

See that's the problem.

I've heard of the path of least resistance but that's more about efficiency and grace...things that usually come that 'easy' are usually false in nature or low in quality.

You trying to hitch a ride into the supposed "heaven" hanging off some white man coattails. I don't call that 'saved', I call that defeated.

The true saving is done by the self...by knowing the self...and that's HARD...a hell of a lot Harder than hiding behind somebodies name and surrendering all agency and will for a false sense of security.

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
@SunZoo look how easy it is to get saved breh

Romans 10:9
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

BOOM!!!!!!!!!

If I put a gun to your head and told you i'll spare your life if you kiss my Converse, and you put your mouth on my shoe, thou shalt be saved.

Last edited:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
If I put a gun to your head and told you i'll spare your life if you kiss my Converse, and you put your mouth on my shoe, thou shalt be saved.
What would you be saving me from? Dying?
Don't fear the man that can take your life. Fear the God that after your life is taken has the authority to send you to heaven or hell

Last edited:
Daps
you remember the name of this?
looks like the vid was deleted.

Yeah i heard they been taking down the video around the net. Its a video with a Dutch Banker talking about the illuminati and his experience with that in the financial industry. Watch that shyt and tell me if home lying, if he is he a damn good actor. His emotions are genuine.

leoc

All Star
Daps
What would you be saving me from? Dying?
Don't fear the man that can take your life. Fear the God that after your life is taken has the authority to send you to heaven or hell

weird how some people think God should be feared. what kind of attitude is that? why is God instilling fear in you? you should have love for Him, there should be no fear when thinking of God

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
weird how some people think God should be feared. what kind of attitude is that? why is God instilling fear in you? you should have love for Him, there should be no fear when thinking of God
true that God did not give us the spirit of fear; however, the fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge.

And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. Straight from the bible breh. Why did you obey your parents growing up? You feared them. You feared what disobedience to their rules would lead to. Same with our Father breh. Fear God to breed your obedience to his word.