Coach K (manager of Yachty, Migos) asks KTT user to perform sexual acts in return for work

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
That picture of him holding that sign is fake, it's a selfie on his IG from over a year ago they added the sign

And this thread is still stickied, people still gunna think it's true, and still come in here and give their 2 cents on gay shyt happening in an industry they aren't apart of :mjlol:
Lies are always so much more entertaining than the truth:mjlol:

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
I've done digital marketing campaigns for a bunch of ATL artists - kcamp, Tiffany foxx and her manager Brooke, sy ari, translee, zip k, stuey rock - I've been on numerous video sets with the motion family and Decatur dan (when he was killing it).

I've been around indie artists that went from doing shows for 4 or 5 people to doing arenas and being on the breakfast club

They did it organically no devil worship no illuminati - I've been in studios with dudes that SUCKED and all they talked about was illuminati :mjlol:

Trust me, all this shyt is a new form of hating. "I may not be popping but at least I didn't sell my soul!"

I'm lying? ARE YOU AN ARTIST? Keep it 100 breh :sas1:
sadly the hate is a lot more real than any illuminati or devil worshipping.

these conspiracy losers: it took Ciara to actually have a baby for people to stop saying she was a hermaphrodite/trans/dude. :mjlol: