Coach K (manager of Yachty, Migos) asks KTT user to perform sexual acts in return for work

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
That picture of him holding that sign is fake, it's a selfie on his IG from over a year ago they added the sign

nikkas out here sick trying to slander nikkas man
I can't stand Russell Simmons, I think hes the biggest snake in hip hop and I think behind the scenes he's a boot licker

With that said: there's no such thing as occult/satanism in hip hop. What birthed all this nonsense is hate and jealousy - never heard this shyt in the 90's, it wasn't until everybody and their momma started trying to break in the industry you heard this bullshyt

This mans been in the business since before I was born and I'm in my 30's; nobody ever started this talk until this new generation of everybody with a SoundCloud/mixtape came around

What about Def comedy Jam? Were all the comedians drinking baby goat blood backstage? :stopitslime:
believe anything a hotep nikka got say at all brehs. You get your info from a YouTube video or believe in Satan at all, all credibility out the window.

Last edited:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't stand Russell Simmons, I think hes the biggest snake in hip hop and I think behind the scenes he's a boot licker

With that said: there's no such thing as occult/satanism in hip hop. What birthed all this nonsense is hate and jealousy - never heard this shyt in the 90's, it wasn't until everybody and their momma started trying to break in the industry you heard this bullshyt

This mans been in the business since before I was born and I'm in my 30's; nobody ever started this talk until this new generation of everybody with a SoundCloud/mixtape came around

What about Def comedy Jam? Were all the comedians drinking baby goat blood backstage? :stopitslime:
nikka have you ever been in the industry or are just talkin from the outside lookin in? There's numerous ppl in the industry who don't deny there's gay shyt and satanic shyt goin in..to deny it at this point you must be blind and dumb

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
nikka have you ever been in the industry or are just talkin from the outside lookin in? There's numerous ppl in the industry who don't deny there's gay shyt and satanic shyt goin in..to deny it at this point you must be blind and dumb

I've done digital marketing campaigns for a bunch of ATL artists - kcamp, Tiffany foxx and her manager Brooke, sy ari, translee, zip k, stuey rock - I've been on numerous video sets with the motion family and Decatur dan (when he was killing it).

I've been around indie artists that went from doing shows for 4 or 5 people to doing arenas and being on the breakfast club

They did it organically no devil worship no illuminati - I've been in studios with dudes that SUCKED and all they talked about was illuminati :mjlol:

Trust me, all this shyt is a new form of hating. "I may not be popping but at least I didn't sell my soul!"

I'm lying? ARE YOU AN ARTIST? Keep it 100 breh :sas1:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:hhh:

But in
full
:dead:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've done digital marketing campaigns for a bunch of ATL artists - kcamp, Tiffany foxx and her manager Brooke, sy ari, translee, zip k, stuey rock - I've been on numerous video sets with the motion family and Decatur dan (when he was killing it).

I've been around indie artists that went from doing shows for 4 or 5 people to doing arenas and being on the breakfast club

They did it organically no devil worship no illuminati - I've been in studios with dudes that SUCKED and all they talked about was illuminati :mjlol:

Trust me, all this shyt is a new form of hating. "I may not be popping but at least I didn't sell my soul!"

I'm lying? ARE YOU AN ARTIST? Keep it 100 breh :sas1:
I have no desire to be in the industry but there have been numerous credible people over the years who experienced success at higher levels then just doing digital marketing for artist that have admitted to the industry bring satanic..Talent is only getting you so far

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I have no desire to be in the industry but there have been numerous credible people over the years who experienced success at higher levels then just doing digital marketing for artist that have admitted to the industry bring satanic..Talent is only getting you so far

No their hasn't :mjlol:

Do you watch UNSUNG? Everybody on there found success and lost it because of drugs, jealousy, bad financial decisions, the music climate changing and evolving etc etc

Nobody has ever gotten on there and talked about satanic forces and witches or goblins running the business

That is some shyt this new fickle social media driven generation started and believes. Case in point: Beyonce and Jay-z 5 years ago they were opening up portals to hell with the illuminati - now it's like they invented black success. If you say anything negative about them you just may end up in a fight.

I'm wrong?

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
thing is breh...there are gay people everywhere.
Gay people as a demographic have the highest wages, and income levels in the country.
So when you get around money...guess what, they are going to be there.
Especially the entertainment industry...it attracts a certain personality type.

Its like going to a hospital and thinking because all the doctors are Asian that there is some secret society that makes you turn Asian when you get in med school.
No, its just that Asians push their kids to be doctors.

For whatever reason...Gay men have a strong desire to be successful.
Probably because so many people shytted on them when they were younger.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No their hasn't :mjlol:

Do you watch UNSUNG? Everybody on there found success and lost it because of drugs, jealousy, bad financial decisions, the music climate changing and evolving etc etc

Nobody has ever gotten on there and talked about satanic forces and witches or goblins running the business

That is some shyt this new fickle social media driven generation started and believes. Case in point: Beyonce and Jay-z 5 years ago they were opening up portals to hell with the illuminati - now it's like they invented black success. If you say anything negative about them you just may end up in a fight.

I'm wrong?
We going to have to agree to disagree. I'm not into convincing ppl it's something unnatural about Hollywood/music/politics..everybody have to do thier own research and come to their own conclusions..believe what you want breh