Coach K (manager of Yachty, Migos) asks KTT user to perform sexual acts in return for work

xelp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you want to be in the entertainment industry, you have to learn how to perform :troll:

Daps
:hubie: nikkaz believe anything. Don't know or care if it's true. But nikkaz really believe anything

Trust me bro I understand the skepticism, but its misplaced is all im going to say. But I do understand you're perspective, I use to have it. But I've had experience that once I got older and started educating myself about the "world" in regards to topics not in the mainstream (metaphysics, spirituality etc) you come across about of information about things you overlooked or didn't take seriously. All I can say is in my experience I got a lot of "answers" to questions or thoughts I had regarding certain things.

Daps

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Trust me bro I understand the skepticism, but its misplaced is all im going to say. But I do understand you're perspective, I use to have it. But I've had experience that once I got older and started educating myself about the "world" in regards to topics not in the mainstream (metaphysics, spirituality etc) you come across about of information about things you overlooked or didn't take seriously. All I can say is in my experience I got a lot of "answers" to questions or thoughts I had regarding certain things.
But it's has been proven false. :salute: Another black man got away from the gay mafia

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
g3bMg.gif
does this nikka got anything good to say about anybody? Ever? he had no issue going on breakfast club recently now he got beef over shyt being cut out now cthg is gay. shyt was Gucci just a month ago...nikka sound like my ex girlfriend.
I listen to Choke's interviews for the fukkery and dude is just entertaining for some reason. But, from a pragmatic standpoint I don't think I'd ever want to do business with him or any type of collaborative effort. Dude has a mild case of Dunning-kruger and thinks he's much more than what he is.

Daps
I don't buy it but it wouldn't surprise me if he was a homo, I mean look at his act Lil Yachty for crying out loud and he is in LA.

At the same time though, that proof doesn't seem legit. Anyone can get his pic from the net. Do you guys think that was legit proof?

It is common in the industry though, hence why we hear all these damn stories though you are right and this shyt can be avoided if you keep an eye out for it and don't let yourself get in any of these kind of propositions where your desperate and looking for a job. However, some people do get taken advantage of I believe.

I mean look at Bambatta, Diddy and others out there we hear stories about. shyt is gross. Some of these acts probably do sell they booty hole for a record deal and it wouldn't surprise me because many of them look gay these days. I know women probably even gave up they draws for a record deal too, I mean we hear these stories about the casting couch and shady directors in Hollywood making offers to young aspiring actresses and stuff. So we know hiphop must be doing the same as far as I can tell.

With that said, this shyt is gross man.

You can be successful (subjectively speaking for the individual personally), but if you're talking mega stardom etc, that is incredibly difficult due to the fact that all the major apparatuses used to upend your success is controlled by these satanist/illuminati/neocons/globalists/masons or whatever name you choose to use. And they will do everything in their power to thwart that, or bring you into their circle of exploitation etc with funny style stuff like this or worse to compromise you and corrupt you. Now if you make a couple mill etc, no problem, but any real type of what people call "success", owning corporations, real land, resources etc all these cats are at the upper echelons of those industries.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Just going to post this in case people want to hear it from the horses mouth, for those in the industry. For those that are skeptic and don't trust/believe random people on the internet (rightfully so).

I can't stand Russell Simmons, I think hes the biggest snake in hip hop and I think behind the scenes he's a boot licker

With that said: there's no such thing as occult/satanism in hip hop. What birthed all this nonsense is hate and jealousy - never heard this shyt in the 90's, it wasn't until everybody and their momma started trying to break in the industry you heard this bullshyt

This mans been in the business since before I was born and I'm in my 30's; nobody ever started this talk until this new generation of everybody with a SoundCloud/mixtape came around

What about Def comedy Jam? Were all the comedians drinking baby goat blood backstage? :stopitslime: