Coach K (manager of Yachty, Migos) asks KTT user to perform sexual acts in return for work

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) Jay been known to attend those Illuminati parties, Jaz O said something about old white men feelin' up on nikkaz :hubie:

2) I can't speak for Big Boi but Andre been a little zesty, all of us know this
francis.png

3) Nas was before the Illuminati got its grips in the rap game. Just look at hip hop pre 98 and post 98, the transitions.

4) DMX probably just scared CACs into putting him on lulz :russ: Plus he a jail nikka "you hold my d*ck while he suckin' it" :huhldup:
shut da fucc up fakkit

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't man:

- Pac said some exec asked him to f*ck him in the azz

- Birdman known to kiss/f*ck the nikkaz he put on

- Puffy known to f*ck his artists, male & female

- Missy been having girls eat her out for a feature

- Latifah the same

It's not the first time we've heard this. There was that one dude back in the day breaking down how to get up the ladder at BET :scust: It is what it is breh :francis:
pac never said that. quit lying fakkit

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Wouldnt be surprised if true HollyWeird is demonic as shyt.

That being said its hard for me to beileve all the top rappers out right now got their balloon popped.

Now these weird talentless, faggy ATL nikkas i beileve it. It wouldnt surprise me if getting turned out was mandatory for these ATL nikkas, to achieve success

I mean think about it, if theres a thousand nikkas in ya city just like you making the same type of mumble "music", you got to do something to seperate yourself.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
It's timestamped at 24:07
g3bMg.gif
does this nikka got anything good to say about anybody? Ever? he had no issue going on breakfast club recently now he got beef over shyt being cut out now cthg is gay. shyt was Gucci just a month ago...nikka sound like my ex girlfriend.