Coach K (manager of Yachty, Migos) asks KTT user to perform sexual acts in return for work

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
20 pages of nikkas believing what cac fags on KTT say. Everyone in this thread running with this shyt deserves negs for slandering a black man like this

I take everything with a grain of salt but given what I know I wouldn't put it past a creep to utilize the money and fame of the music industry to flex his power, it's been done and is still being done at ever level of the game..shyt society really....

Not much different from asking a girl how much it's gon cost to fukk, initially she might be like :what:

She might dismiss you outright, she might smack you...she will most likely wait for you to start quoting prices.

100? :hhh:
200? :stopitslime:
300? :gucci:
400?:ehh:
500? :leon:

ME: Now that I know you are for sale, I start negotiations at $250

:umad:

Last edited:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
We are in a war against homosexuality and pedos
brehs and there are people at the highest social, financial, and political order whose sole purpose is to protect their interests

Do not fall for the media manipulation

This is a war against God

Prepare yourself

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
20 pages of nikkas believing what cac fags on KTT say. Everyone in this thread running with this shyt deserves negs for slandering a black man like this

This shyt is funny sir, get out your feelings sir.

Just jokes sir

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
We are in a war against homosexuality and pedos
brehs and there are people at the highest social, financial, and political order whose sole purpose is to protect their interests

Do not fall for the media manipulation

This is a war against God

Prepare yourself

Nah we are at war with capitalism...nobody is making these nikkas bend the knee or whatever else, they are so enamored with money and fame that they behave out of character. It ain't about sex...it's about power. The monetary system is the religion, fiat currency is god.

Peabo Bryson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at everyone saying "shame on yall for believin this fake shyt and trying to tear a black man down"...pfffftttt
He is responsible for Yachty and that fakkit ass album cover. That is grounds for roasting alone. I take major offense to Coach Gay as a black man perpetuating the feminization of a young black man and the culture. Yall get mad at us for ranking on the dude when he is part of the whole "removing the masculinity" of black males with that fakkit Yachty. So I say..fukk em...and he might as well be categorized as a faq in my book.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
c00ns in here desperately trying to save face :mjlol: Bu...bu... what about other instances :camby:

⚡⚡⚡

Pro
Daps
Screenshot of "proof" is exact shot from Coach K's instagram months ago, without the sign. Would say it's fake, but beyond weird and hilarious, for someone to create that text conversation.....

link to instagram pic from months ago plz.

FSP

Banned
Daps
So you wanna be a mumble rap star huh
fUtZID0_d.jpg
:dahell: this abomination