Coach K (manager of Yachty, Migos) asks KTT user to perform sexual acts in return for work

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
What I'm about to say is hella gross but when you toss salad you insert a spoon or other flat, wide utensil in an orifice containing the salad. When you apply leverage to the utensil, the contents of the orifice elevate in the air, then fall back down. I think you understand the expression more clearly now :scusthov:
:scust: SMH! That's awful!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Want to perform on New Year's Eve?
francis.png

Want to headline at Lollapalooza?
francis.png

Want to be on BET and MTV at the same time?
francis.png

Want that big role in that blockbuster movie?
francis.png

If so, that salad must be tossed
francis.png
so dmx, nas, jay, outkast did this shyt to get on? I mean the list goes on..

:heh:

:camby:

weak booty ass nikkaz who are quick to give it up think everyone else is doing it :heh:

NO

What are the odds that some people actually get on based on some shyt calle talent and skill. I'm sure there is some of that going on but you only have YOURSELF to blame as a man if you CHOOSE to take that route. in 2017 pretending like selling your manhood is the only way to get on in entertainment is laughable.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
20 pages of nikkas believing what cac fags on KTT say. Everyone in this thread running with this shyt deserves negs for slandering a black man like this

I don't man:

- Pac said some exec asked him to f*ck him in the azz

- Birdman known to kiss/f*ck the nikkaz he put on

- Puffy known to f*ck his artists, male & female

- Missy been having girls eat her out for a feature

- Latifah the same

It's not the first time we've heard this. There was that one dude back in the day breaking down how to get up the ladder at BET :scust: It is what it is breh :francis:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
so dmx, nas, jay, outkast did this shyt to get on? I mean the list goes on..

:heh:

:camby:

weak booty ass nikkaz who are quick to give it up think everyone else is doing it :heh:

NO

What are the odds that some people actually get on based on some shyt calle talent and skill. I'm sure there is some of that going on but you only have YOURSELF to blame as a man if you CHOOSE to take that route. in 2017 pretending like selling your manhood is the only way to get on in entertainment is laughable.

1) Jay been known to attend those Illuminati parties, Jaz O said something about old white men feelin' up on nikkaz :hubie:

2) I can't speak for Big Boi but Andre been a little zesty, all of us know this
francis.png

3) Nas was before the Illuminati got its grips in the rap game. Just look at hip hop pre 98 and post 98, the transitions.

4) DMX probably just scared CACs into putting him on lulz :russ: Plus he a jail nikka "you hold my d*ck while he suckin' it" :huhldup:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
Bruh You don't know who I am, or what
Level of success I've had in the industry.

I simply stated that im glad I fell back from it.

I'm in the same boat as you. never saw no real demonic activity but I was making beats and saw the industry as a bunch of people wanting to exert their power over others. said fukk all that and stayed with my engineering degree.​

I’ve Made Millions

Big Fibonacci
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hey like I said. Some people want to buddy pass into the game these are the things those people do. It doesn't mean that the industry is gay. These type of dudes are in every entertainment and fashion industry in the world.

It doesn't define the rap industry it's just what predators do. They get into positions of power to abuse them. Pedo coaches in sports to weird label/movie execs it ain't any different. The problem is when YOU try to say this shyt is why you left the game likes it's so rampant and out in the open. :francis:

Like not being gay limits your progression in the industry :francis:

C'mon son.
I never said it was the reason,
Or tried to make it seem as if it's something that's widespread.

How you gathered those assumptions from my initial post is beyond me.

Just because you choose to be incredulous on a certain topic,
does not mean that everyone
has to conform to your opinion.

I'm not gone waste another keystroke on your argumentative ass.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Screenshot of "proof" is exact shot from Coach K's instagram months ago, without the sign. Would say it's fake, but beyond weird and hilarious, for someone to create that text conversation.....

probably somebody disgruntled they didn't get a shot or told their music was garbage:mjlol:

those FB inboxes look real, but there's nothing suspect or weird in them

but would it really matter though? jazzy pha out here doing great despite being caught with a whole tranny - undeniable evidence and all.

beyond the jokes and finger pointing, if you're out here getting money

nobody gives a shyt :manny: