Coach K (manager of Yachty, Migos) asks KTT user to perform sexual acts in return for work

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
maybe just the interns

im still mostly amazed that this is only on here and KTT and no where else

i dunno if its real or fake, but no one saying its fake has provided any sort of receipts

someone gotta find the OP and confirm basically, with video of his phone with the messages being scrolled thru

but if you dont find him

maybe he got the job :takedat:

dont be a idiot

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Bruh You don't know who I am, or what
Level of success I've had in the industry.

I simply stated that im glad I fell back from it.
Hey like I said. Some people want to buddy pass into the game these are the things those people do. It doesn't mean that the industry is gay. These type of dudes are in every entertainment and fashion industry in the world.

It doesn't define the rap industry it's just what predators do. They get into positions of power to abuse them. Pedo coaches in sports to weird label/movie execs it ain't any different. The problem is when YOU try to say this shyt is why you left the game likes it's so rampant and out in the open. :francis:

Like not being gay limits your progression in the industry :francis:

C'mon son.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Lmao I hate that expression, I don't know who made it up or why they used that shyt but it seems odd as fukk :russ: Like what salad got to do with that.

That's more like tasting the leftovers, licking for treasure, munching the ass-paragus:dead:Pause on tall that though cause that shyt is gross.

What I'm about to say is hella gross but when you toss salad you insert a spoon or other flat, wide utensil in an orifice containing the salad. When you apply leverage to the utensil, the contents of the orifice elevate in the air, then fall back down. I think you understand the expression more clearly now :scusthov:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Hey like I said. Some people want to buddy pass into the game these are the things those people do. It doesn't mean that the industry is gay. These type of dudes are in every entertainment and fashion industry in the world.

It doesn't define the rap industry it's just what predators do. They get into positions of power to abuse them. Pedo coaches in sports to weird label/movie execs it ain't any different. The problem is when YOU try to say this shyt is why you left the game likes it's so rampant and out in the open. :francis:

Like not being gay limits your progression in the industry :francis:

C'mon son.

Want to perform on New Year's Eve?
francis.png

Want to headline at Lollapalooza?
francis.png

Want to be on BET and MTV at the same time?
francis.png

Want that big role in that blockbuster movie?
francis.png

If so, that salad must be tossed
francis.png