Coach K (manager of Yachty, Migos) asks KTT user to perform sexual acts in return for work

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Read the thread title and thought
idunnobreh_zpsp8pdlvdt.png
"what's the big deal, men ask women for sexual favors all the time."

Read "toss salad"....
jadawtf_zpsu5awrypf.png

Finally realized it's a guy....
redman_zpsqcpht91m.png

Fred.
You saw "Manager of Lil Yatchty" in the title and thought the sexual favors was for a woman?:comeon:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I don't think it was always this way in hiphop, but the Illuminati took over sometime in the late 90s/early 00s. Like all Illuminati sh*t, the higher up you go the more weirdo sh*t you gotta do. A lot of the top Hollywood peeps f*ck kids, have sacrifices, etc etc. You don't need to join the Illuminati to be successful in rap, but if you wanna perform at the Superbowl, you want that MTV promo, you want that Summer Jam stage, you gon' have to toss some salad :francis: You can see it in all these new school rappers, they are all effeminate for the most part. And you can see it in the rappers that don't participate, they don't get that industry push, they get dropped from their labels, get contractual issues, etc etc. Why ain't none of these Chicago rappers get that Young Thug push? It's because they ain't goin' for all of that. Jay Z been cold for almost a decade, yet he's getting 200Ms in a performance contract. Whenever you see a hot artist get dropped/have label issues, whenever you see some wack artist get major promo and industry hype, just know that's all due to tossing/not tossing the right salad :scust:

Lmao I hate that expression, I don't know who made it up or why they used that shyt but it seems odd as fukk :russ: Like what salad got to do with that.

That's more like tasting the leftovers, licking for treasure, munching the ass-paragus:dead:Pause on all that though cause that shyt is gross.

Last edited:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
So its safe to assume OG Maco, Migos, Rich the Kid, MaKonnen :weirdo:, and every youngish rapper that has gone through QC has had their Salad tossed by another man?

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
maybe just the interns

im still mostly amazed that this is only on here and KTT and no where else

i dunno if its real or fake, but no one saying its fake has provided any sort of receipts

someone gotta find the OP and confirm basically, with video of his phone with the messages being scrolled thru

but if you dont find him

maybe he got the job :takedat:

Steady B

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Russell Simmons' Nephew Alleges Gay, Cult-Like Rituals At Def Jam

Starts at 41 minute part I think. They ask him about ritualistic stuff he might have seen at Def Jam.

Flatlinerz – 2015 Interview
Russell Simmons' Nephew Alleges Gay, Cult-Like Rituals At Def Jam

Starts at 41 minute part I think. They ask him about ritualistic stuff he might have seen at Def Jam.

Flatlinerz – 2015 Interview

This is true! I'm good friends with Red. Smart dude! Has Knowledge of self. He used to tell us on the block a lot a crazy shyt about his uncles Russ and Run and the industry. Some shyt I still refuse to believe because as a fan of hiphop it's difficult to hear about some of your favorite artist doing weird shyt but you know when your people are telling the truth!

I’ve Made Millions

Big Fibonacci
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
stop it

you nikka I swear man

yup

the reason you weren't gonna make it was because of the gay stuff

you got a fakkit in a high position using his spot to get "interns" . They come off as desperate and he is taking advantage it seems. That doesn't mean this situation is COMMON IN THE INDUSTRY.

You can side step the fukkery and have an awesome career. This shyt happens to nikkaz that wanna be down. want to be signed want to get in somewhere with people of power. Selling your soul or booty for that matter is not forced. Just don't cash the devils cheques :manny:

Bruh You don't know who I am, or what
Level of success I've had in the industry.

I simply stated that im glad I fell back from it.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This is true! I'm good friends with Red. Smart dude! Has Knowledge of self. He used to tell us on the block a lot a crazy shyt about his uncles Russ and Run and the industry. Some shyt I still refuse to believe because as a fan of hiphop it's difficult to hear about some of your favorite artist doing weird shyt but you know when your people are telling the truth!
Now you know you can'y just type that and not say what he told you? :ld: