Coach K (manager of Yachty, Migos) asks KTT user to perform sexual acts in return for work

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Be surprised when a nikka named Coach tell you get back on D brehs

e0b3ec2dda7da88c68a58982eb580823_-for-coach-k-faints-gif-coach-k-gif_320-237.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm glad I fell back from that rap
shyt I knew that shyt was fu
stop it

you nikka I swear man

yup

the reason you weren't gonna make it was because of the gay stuff

you got a fakkit in a high position using his spot to get "interns" . They come off as desperate and he is taking advantage it seems. That doesn't mean this situation is COMMON IN THE INDUSTRY.

You can side step the fukkery and have an awesome career. This shyt happens to nikkaz that wanna be down. want to be signed want to get in somewhere with people of power. Selling your soul or booty for that matter is not forced. Just don't cash the devils cheques :manny:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I don't buy it but it wouldn't surprise me if he was a homo, I mean look at his act Lil Yachty for crying out loud and he is in LA.

At the same time though, that proof doesn't seem legit. Anyone can get his pic from the net. Do you guys think that was legit proof?

stop it

you nikka I swear man

yup

you got a fakkit in a high position using his spot to get "interns" . They come off as desperate and he is taking advantage it seems. That doesn't mean this situation is COMMON IN THE INDUSTRY.

You can side step the fukkery and have an awesome career. This shyt happens to nikkaz that wanna be down. want to be signed want to get in somewhere with people of power. Selling your soul or booty for that matter is not forced. Just don't cash the devils cheques :manny:
It is common in the industry though, hence why we hear all these damn stories though you are right and this shyt can be avoided if you keep an eye out for it and don't let yourself get in any of these kind of propositions where your desperate and looking for a job. However, some people do get taken advantage of I believe.

I mean look at Bambatta, Diddy and others out there we hear stories about. shyt is gross. Some of these acts probably do sell they booty hole for a record deal and it wouldn't surprise me because many of them look gay these days. I know women probably even gave up they draws for a record deal too, I mean we hear these stories about the casting couch and shady directors in Hollywood making offers to young aspiring actresses and stuff. So we know hiphop must be doing the same as far as I can tell.

With that said, this shyt is gross man.

Last edited:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Well i certainly didn't see this coming, tf?

I didn't even read the texts, but damn Coach K though?

And all on camera at that?:gucci:

"put me in, Coach":mjlol:
Smh read the text, the only proof was a picture he sent. I'm not sure that really counts as proof.

What I mean is this could be fake.

Last edited:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
stop it

you nikka I swear man

yup

I don't think it was always this way in hiphop, but the Illuminati took over sometime in the late 90s/early 00s. Like all Illuminati sh*t, the higher up you go the more weirdo sh*t you gotta do. A lot of the top Hollywood peeps f*ck kids, have sacrifices, etc etc. You don't need to join the Illuminati to be successful in rap, but if you wanna perform at the Superbowl, you want that MTV promo, you want that Summer Jam stage, you gon' have to toss some salad :francis: You can see it in all these new school rappers, they are all effeminate for the most part. And you can see it in the rappers that don't participate, they don't get that industry push, they get dropped from their labels, get contractual issues, etc etc. Why ain't none of these Chicago rappers get that Young Thug push? It's because they ain't goin' for all of that. Jay Z been cold for almost a decade, yet he's getting 200Ms in a performance contract. Whenever you see a hot artist get dropped/have label issues, whenever you see some wack artist get major promo and industry hype, just know that's all due to tossing/not tossing the right salad :scust:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if this was posted here already

:huhldup:

Shyt like this goes down most certainly.

One of my buddies(Bookie Loc)

Was trying to make it in the game and got invited to one of those industry parties.

Said a record exec told him straight up "I'm interested in signing you, but first I'mma need my dikk sucked"

Treat em like straight ho's.The casting couch exist.I don't know if it's EVERYBODY in the game, but it's common,