CNN: Nancy Pelosi has told Joe Biden he cannot win and will cost the Democrats on down ballot elections

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You’re not wrong. I do think Kamala suffers from some of the same afflictions as Hillary, namely likability and coming across as genuine. Neither of these women come across as real people. It sucks, but I think this is a common affliction of successful women, where they feel the need to become amorphous, corporatist blobs to be able to compete at that high level

True, BUT Hillary was a political beast who knew her way around the proverbial ring and was an excellent administrator when it came to governing. She had 8 years of hands-on presidential experience with Bubba.

The only thing she had in common with Kamala politically is unlikeability. In every other area, I feel Hillary runs circles around Kamala. Kamala strikes me as an idiot.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
True, BUT Hillary was a political beast who knew her way around the proverbial ring and was an excellent administrator when it came to governing. She had 8 years of hands-on presidential experience with Bubba.

The only thing she had in common with Kamala politically is unlikeability. In every other area, I feel Hillary runs circles around Kamala. Kamala strikes me as an idiot.
Damn why you say that?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I mean the whole thing with Biden in the first place wasn't that he was just this extremely competent individual coming with policies that were actually gonna improve the conditions of your life that people were excited to vote for.

It was that he wasn't Trump and appealed to racist 2016 Trump voting white folks the most out of any candidate.

It's really not rocket science to know this type of candidate would only lose support given time. Like even his VP choice was objectively garbage and kind of a joke. People cried for a black woman to have a seat so they gave us the Canadian Indian that slept her way to the top because she checked a bunch of diversity boxes and knows how to play ball.

You c00ns need to stop with this diversity hire shyt.

Kamala Harris has her problems that's not a fair assessment when Biden was a diversity hire for Obama.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You c00ns need to stop with this diversity hire shyt.

Kamala Harris has her problems that's not a fair assessment when Biden was a diversity hire for Obama.
Nobody fukked with her
They swept her policing record under the rug when ppl brought it up and called you stupid

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I'm minding my business and letting people vote how the want to vote instead of calling people names. Take notes.
What name did I call you breh? Maybe you should read that again.

Nice job evading though. I asked what are you accomplishing? I assume you don't have an answer.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I get trying to be optimistic but breh:russ: a lot of posts regarding this situation have strong "the band played as the ship went down" qualities

Election is in four months :dead: this type of growing desperation is what is frustrating to "bothsiders" because the time for these discussions was 2-5 years ago, not July in fukkin election year:snoop::mjlol:

Can Dems oust Biden and make a miracle happen? Can I fukk Rhianna this weekend? Neither are necessarily impossible situations but the likelihood is comically low:pachaha:

It's over breh
Yeah nikkas tryna use MAGA as a shaming tactic to pure stupidity from the Dems

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This is another large blind spot y'all have that stems from Dems natural inclination towards passivity and feel good fantasies

There is no perfect time to make people respect you. Y'all don't wanna acknowledge that all the "Guys not yet ok? Maybe in 2028/16/34 but not now. Everyone needs us again" shyt has run it's course and a lot of black folks are tired and headed towards just letting it all burn down anyway. You saw a preview of this in 2020.

Dems need better communication with black folks than "Your time is coming we promise" It's so funny that y'all jump at every opportunity to wag your finger on some "You silly uneducated blacks, stop barking and get back in line" when the politicians are supposed to be beholden to us. Black folks the only ones constantly on this "I will ask for nothing and do your bidding, I will be a good pair of shoes" shyt

Making Trump this final boss avatar is a mistake. Is Trump bad? Yes but this idea that defeating Trump will magically make everything right again is nonsense. There is no going back. The door has already been opened. There will be worse people than Trump with more finesse than he has that will make all your nightmare scenarios come true. Trump's effect has transcended the man, much like Regan before him:manny: Are we not still dealing with the fallout of Regan's time in office?

Then what? Will you be telling black folks this same "Just one day" shyt 30 years from now? History indicates that you will, but the mental cache and patience of younger generations of black people has gotten very thin and we/they are far more willing to say fukk y'all then and let it all burn down. Again see 2020

So spare me with the "don't be short sighted" shyt. You're being definitely being short sighted with your dismissal of rapidly growing black apathy which has more of an impact on the future than y'all want to admit or acknowledge

But there are tangible things that will occur if he becomes president. I.E. the judge appointments, Clarence thomas and alito will be replaced by Trumps appointments, and those appointments will be there for a lifetime....

So if that happens, and you take actions to allow that to happen. You are severely hurting your plight. Logically.

Most of the black people that are apathetic, let's be honest, are dumb smart nikkas that aren't informed enough to even know that's going to happen. I've had those debates, they always dissappear when the judges are brought up. Will you? (Because there is no argument. I'm right)

So if you are moving pragmatically, you do anything avoid having Trump make two more judge appointments. You've seen how damaging it already has been with 6-3.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
What the Democrats are doing right now doesn't make any since, because when you look at trends like at 538; Biden's chances of winning are actually improving and he is at 53% right now to Trump's 47%. Trump has a ceiling and the Democrats know it. So them trying to force Biden out publicly so late in the game is just dumb. This is self inflicted chaos at this point.

Donald Trump's Chances of Winning Election Are Declining​

Story by Martha McHardy

Why are folks acting like Biden chances are improving when everyone who has access to the best internal dem polling is saying otherwise?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
They lied to us. They continue to lie to us. Biden had double getting into an SUV and walking up a flight of stairs today. There is something very seriously wrong with his health and they continue to hide it from us.
Well I actually thought the state of the union performance quality would be enough. So I wasn't going off of what they "said".

However, analyzing the situation, seems he actually does better when he has to project his voice and yell. I.E. the rallies and state of the union.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They lied to us. They continue to lie to us. Biden had double getting into an SUV and walking up a flight of stairs today. There is something very seriously wrong with his health and they continue to hide it from us.

Maybe. The more likely explanation is that he's very old, and whenever he decides to "prove" he's up for the job by doing a lot of things (press conference, rally, multiple interviews, campaign stops, etc) he depletes his energy completely and has to rest. That's normal for a very old person, and fine if you're just a grandad living life. It's not fine if you're the president, campaigning for re-election. Which is why he should go. He doesn't have the energy for this and everyone sees it.