CNN: Nancy Pelosi has told Joe Biden he cannot win and will cost the Democrats on down ballot elections

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which begs the question

Why did the Dnc rally around a 77 year old man in 2019.

What did they expect, that he wouldn't get older and this problem, an 81 year old president running for 2nd term as per constitution, wouldn't exist :gucci:

The party could have been more strategic,follow the Obama 08 template and rally around a younger candidate but no
because biden lied. he told us he would be a "transitional president", i.e. he wouldnt run for a second term, and we would have another primary in 2024

even if he beats trump, i've lost all respect for him. he totally fukked the party, and he is NOT fit to be president again

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Fukk no. He's destroying California. Might as well let Joe fight on his sword
Every time I hear that fools name I laugh…You have to be a complete moron to believe the governor responsible for SF and LA can win the presidency…Republican ads will be filled with lgbtwjdhhdrdi child grooming, mass looting and homeless drug addicts…They don’t need to do anything else to beat this fool…

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Why are folks acting like Biden chances are improving when everyone who has access to the best internal dem polling is saying otherwise?

Internal polls shows different stuff, but they are not that much different than the external polls. Biden and Trump are are in a dead heat and it is clearly beginning to trend towards Biden which is why Trump and his crowd are already pushing that stolen election crap again and discussing fake electors.

The problem goes to fundraising. That is the issue. The donors don't want Biden so now the Democratic politicians are following suit. The problem is that the electorate is still with Biden so these folks are openly trying to sabotage him with the voters.

GOP jump-starts 2024 election challenges with Trump-inspired lawsuits​

Democrats view the lawsuits as legally frivolous but still damaging to public confidence and a potential precursor to efforts to overturn the vote

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
You c00ns need to stop with this diversity hire shyt.

Kamala Harris has her problems that's not a fair assessment when Biden was a diversity hire for Obama.

You can say this till your face is blue, but we're here in 2024 and nobody wants her to step up in Biden's place and folks are even more down on her in 2024 than 2020 when she ran probably one of the worst Presidential campaigns of the 21st century when you consider the amount of money generated around her campaign and where she dropped out.

Because she's literally only around because folks wanted a black woman VP.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Internal polls shows different stuff, but they are not that much different than the external polls. Biden and Trump are are in a dead heat and it is clearly beginning to trend towards Biden which is why Trump and his crowd are already pushing that stolen election crap again and discussing fake electors.

The problem goes to fundraising. That is the issue. The donors don't want Biden so now the Democratic politicians are following suit. The problem is that the electorate is still with Biden so these folks are openly trying to sabotage him with the voters.

GOP jump-starts 2024 election challenges with Trump-inspired lawsuits​

Democrats view the lawsuits as legally frivolous but still damaging to public confidence and a potential precursor to efforts to overturn the vote
It’s not a dead heat. Hence the entire party leadership wanting him the fukk outta there. It’s not remotely close to a toss up

bnew

Veteran
Daps
because biden lied. he told us he would be a "transitional president", i.e. he wouldnt run for a second term, and we would have another primary in 2024

even if he beats trump, i've lost all respect for him. he totally fukked the party, and he is NOT fit to be president again

was that before or after trump said 'You'll Never See Me Again' ?

1/1
I’m Joe Biden and I approve this message.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s not a dead heat. Hence the entire party leadership wanting him the fukk outta there. It’s not remotely close to a toss up
Show me the polls were it is not? I have not seen one poll where it is outside of the margin of error.

The issue is fundraising . The donors don't want Biden. The party can not raise funds with him at the top of the ticket. That is why the donors were the first to bail. Now the politicians are following suit to force the electorate follow suit. The electorate will still vote for Biden even though most want him to withdraw.

Nearly two-thirds of Democrats want Biden to withdraw, poll finds​

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
the same internal polling from 2016? :rudy:
You think Obama is just guessing and doesn’t have his finger on the pulse of the current political landscape? Your boy is cooked. If they want to beat trump, you have to move on from Biden. Dunno how many people have to spell it out for ya