CNN: Nancy Pelosi has told Joe Biden he cannot win and will cost the Democrats on down ballot elections

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I mean...the failed attempt on Trump life pretty much sealed the deal.

I'm mad the Dems think White America wants an Indian DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT.

All the fear monger voting in the world won't put her in vs angry white males.

If their plan is to replace Weekend At Biden with Kamala, minus well get a red, black, and green Maga snapback. :francis:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A primary would garner all the attention in the world (literally the whole world will tube in) and give the best candidate a chance to present their goals as the leader of the country.

It's time for somebody to go populist and really focus on people.

Y'all been having a foolish conversation about name recognition when that shyt means absolutely nothing in 2024. All democrats who are gonna vote Biden is gonna vote whoever is on that ticket. To you nikkas

Moderate Dem - "Oh no, Kamala is black. Oh well, id prefer a Trump dictatorship" 🤣

Crazy ass thought process. The Dems already dedicated to Biden no matter what, are the most knowledgeable voters. Wtf makes you think they will just say "fukk voting" if he steps down?

Y'all can't be serious. Make it make sense to me.
How is this a crazy thought process when voting fluctuations definitely occur?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Screenshot-2024-07-18-103931.png

Screenshot-2024-07-18-103947.png
All because of one bad debate? shyt is mind boggling

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Just like the republican party was infiltrated by fascists, the democratic party has been infiltrated by the Professional Managerial Class(PMC) they've become the party of wealthy liberals who are disconnected from the actual material conditions of the electorate. To them, poverty is only theoretical. Most of them have not had to worry about bills, child care, medical care and rent in over 3 decades.

They're like the managers and CEOs at your job who will acknowledge there are problems but not offer overtime, more benefits, or even a dollar more of pay. They might bring in some donuts though, or maybe offer a "team building" workshop on one of your days off. They didn't support Bernie because he would speak to YOUR material interests, but not theirs.

If Bernie got in, he'd supercharge the FTC, SEC and IRS. Those agencies would fire lawsuits like machinegun rounds until they've shattered the creeping monopolies like google, amazon and Microsoft into pieces. He'd end fossil fuel subsidies and redirect that back into green energy. He'd raise the tax rate and the effects of those things would help you, but if you've invested in large index funds and if your job's pension is invested into these companies, your retirement would be less resistant to the inflation these a$$holes would try to trigger in retaliation.

America is a country that refuses to acknowledge just how divided their class structure is. If you don't have class solidarity you'll get stomped on every time. The powerful in america have been smart enough to exaggerate cultural differences to make sure a white man working at an amazon warehouse still feels like he's in a better position than a black man working as a delivery driver for the same company.
Perfect summation of what's been happening with Republicans for 45 years. Democrats for 25.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All because of one bad debate? shyt is mind boggling
This is not just because of one bad debate. The debate was a tipping point

Nikkas were talking about Biden's health and cognition before he was even elected. Those conversations didn't suddenly stop once he got in. The talks turned to whispers but they never stopped

There's also the fact that they've been hiding Biden for the better part of two years while his condition has gotten noticeably worse so what you're seeing is an explosion of already present feelings

The reason everyone appears to be piling on now is because Biden's condition has gotten too apparent to dismiss or gaslight away and the urgency is growing as we approach election

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the annoying thing about this. They keep saying not Biden but they also don't have anyone to present. They obviously don't want Kamala but they don't want to piss off the black woman vote which is the bedrock. Pushing Biden to the side will also turn off some older white males due to the ageism. Then to have an open debate will only fracture the party more and try to bring them back into the fold in 3 months is foolish
What a completely fukked situation:mjlol:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
:mjgrin: :mjgrin: :mjgrin: but they told me just vote blue and my votes matter....:troll:
They're really trying to install a president no one voted for while claiming democracy is on the line.

And coli shills say a shadow government run by God knows who is better than trump. And that's why I'm #bothsides. They're both full of shyt

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
I assume you aren't voting. what are you accomplishing?

although you used the word "shills" thats some MAGA shyt. you may be sus.
I'm minding my business and letting people vote how they want to vote instead of calling people names. Take notes.

Last edited: