CNN: Nancy Pelosi has told Joe Biden he cannot win and will cost the Democrats on down ballot elections

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Kamala has had a lot of bad press so I'm kinda worried about her as far as babe recognition. She wouldn't lose any votes but she might not gain many.

It would have to be Gavin. Not the perfect candidate but we know bro is human. Did coke, smashed his mans wife, ect. Gavin is a great speaker and debator. Has flaws that he has to come clean about. He has a toughness and bravado to him to shyt on Trump.

Respect for actually answering the question and trying to move forward. And Im not coming at people on this forum per se, but really at the press (CNN for sure) in general. All the news is right now is doom and gloom about everyone wants Biden to step down. Well then, a new person has to be at the ready to step in. Time is short as fukk out here.

Also, the irony of an 84 year old woman telling an 81 year old man he needs to go is just crazy. Dems have NO unity, which is why the time frame is just not enough.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Screenshot-2024-07-18-103931.png

Screenshot-2024-07-18-103947.png

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Keep playing games :martin:

CoverStory_kunz_trump_supreme_court.jpg

yall gonna learn… :francis:
Wtf are you talking about? Nobody is playing any games. Nobody said anything about letting Trump win. All I said was we need to make reparations a priority issue to press our politicians about after we get the Democrats the W and you basically said "you negroes ain't never getting reparations". Why can't we do both? California has a reparations committee to study reparations. We can't ask for that from other democratic states in 2025? None of this translates into giving Donald Trump the W. It's really just planning and strategizing about the political agenda black people need to set forth during the next presidency. We all know all of that goes out the window and much worse if Trump wins. So stop talking down to people on here. That's why you have WOAT poster banner in the first place.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Cool. Im not in either camp right now. Im in the No Trump camp. So I am open to all suggestions.

If not Biden (due to his age and suggested cognitive decline), Im ok with that. My thing is: Who is the top name right now? Who does anyone think can beat Trump 110 days from now?

All I hear is Biden should go. But I dont near WHO should take his place. We need a strong name to get behind for the next 3 months. So, someone give me a name. This aint president of the local PTA. This is president of the US. We have run out of time for guesswork.
That's the annoying thing about this. They keep saying not Biden but they also don't have anyone to present. They obviously don't want Kamala but they don't want to piss off the black woman vote which is the bedrock. Pushing Biden to the side will also turn off some older white males due to the ageism. Then to have an open debate will only fracture the party more and try to bring them back into the fold in 3 months is foolish

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Cool. Im not in either camp right now. Im in the No Trump camp. So I am open to all suggestions.

If not Biden (due to his age and suggested cognitive decline), Im ok with that. My thing is: Who is the top name right now? Who does anyone think can beat Trump 110 days from now?

All I hear is Biden should go. But I dont near WHO should take his place. We need a strong name to get behind for the next 3 months. So, someone give me a name. This aint president of the local PTA. This is president of the US. We have run out of time for guesswork.
Gavin Newsome I think would be the best choice but all I keep hearing is that Kamala will be the candidate.
Just like the republican party was infiltrated by fascists, the democratic party has been infiltrated by the Professional Managerial Class(PMC) they've become the party of wealthy liberals who are disconnected from the actual material conditions of the electorate. To them, poverty is only theoretical. Most of them have not had to worry about bills, child care, medical care and rent in over 3 decades.

They're like the managers and CEOs at your job who will acknowledge there are problems but not offer overtime, more benefits, or even a dollar more of pay. They might bring in some donuts though, or maybe offer a "team building" workshop on one of your days off. They didn't support Bernie because he would speak to YOUR material interests, but not theirs.

If Bernie got in, he'd supercharge the FTC, SEC and IRS. Those agencies would fire lawsuits like machinegun rounds until they've shattered the creeping monopolies like google, amazon and Microsoft into pieces. He'd end fossil fuel subsidies and redirect that back into green energy. He'd raise the tax rate and the effects of those things would help you, but if you've invested in large index funds and if your job's pension is invested into these companies, your retirement would be less resistant to the inflation these a$$holes would try to trigger in retaliation.

America is a country that refuses to acknowledge just how divided their class structure is. If you don't have class solidarity you'll get stomped on every time. The powerful in america have been smart enough to exaggerate cultural differences to make sure a white man working at an amazon warehouse still feels like he's in a better position than a black man working as a delivery driver for the same company.
It's been said that the left wing in United States is essentially right wing. The money people want to keep centrists at the head of the party for the exact reasons you listed. Same reason they have worked to silence progressives and spent money to have people voted out that are too progressive.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
We warned them but sucking off the immigrants for votes and giving them our tax money instead of supporting your biggest voting block was more important..:mjlol: now look at them...
I mean the whole thing with Biden in the first place wasn't that he was just this extremely competent individual coming with policies that were actually gonna improve the conditions of your life that people were excited to vote for.

It was that he wasn't Trump and appealed to racist 2016 Trump voting white folks the most out of any candidate.

It's really not rocket science to know this type of candidate would only lose support given time. Like even his VP choice was objectively garbage and kind of a joke. People cried for a black woman to have a seat so they gave us the Canadian Indian that slept her way to the top because she checked a bunch of diversity boxes and knows how to play ball.

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Respect for actually answering the question and trying to move forward. And Im not coming at people on this forum per se, but really at the press (CNN for sure) in general. All the news is right now is doom and gloom about everyone wants Biden to step down. Well then, a new person has to be at the ready to step in. Time is short as fukk out here.

Also, the irony of an 84 year old woman telling an 81 year old man he needs to go is just crazy. Dems have NO unity, which is why the time frame is just not enough.
Do you honestly think all these ppl wouldn't be coming at Biden if they didn't see a problem?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just like the republican party was infiltrated by fascists, the democratic party has been infiltrated by the Professional Managerial Class(PMC) they've become the party of wealthy liberals who are disconnected from the actual material conditions of the electorate. To them, poverty is only theoretical. Most of them have not had to worry about bills, child care, medical care and rent in over 3 decades.

They're like the managers and CEOs at your job who will acknowledge there are problems but not offer overtime, more benefits, or even a dollar more of pay. They might bring in some donuts though, or maybe offer a "team building" workshop on one of your days off. They didn't support Bernie because he would speak to YOUR material interests, but not theirs.

If Bernie got in, he'd supercharge the FTC, SEC and IRS. Those agencies would fire lawsuits like machinegun rounds until they've shattered the creeping monopolies like google, amazon and Microsoft into pieces. He'd end fossil fuel subsidies and redirect that back into green energy. He'd raise the tax rate and the effects of those things would help you, but if you've invested in large index funds and if your job's pension is invested into these companies, your retirement would be less resistant to the inflation these a$$holes would try to trigger in retaliation.

America is a country that refuses to acknowledge just how divided their class structure is. If you don't have class solidarity you'll get stomped on every time. The powerful in america have been smart enough to exaggerate cultural differences to make sure a white man working at an amazon warehouse still feels like he's in a better position than a black man working as a delivery driver for the same company.
Maaaaan I'm stealing this:wow: Rep:wow:

Managerial class is another thing that absolutely destroyed this country