CNN: Nancy Pelosi has told Joe Biden he cannot win and will cost the Democrats on down ballot elections

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If only someone had warned these idiots what was gonna happen.

tenor-7-27.gif

charknicks

All Star
Daps
A primary would garner all the attention in the world (literally the whole world will tube in) and give the best candidate a chance to present their goals as the leader of the country.

It's time for somebody to go populist and really focus on people.

Y'all been having a foolish conversation about name recognition when that shyt means absolutely nothing in 2024. All democrats who are gonna vote Biden is gonna vote whoever is on that ticket. To you nikkas

Moderate Dem - "Oh no, Kamala is black. Oh well, id prefer a Trump dictatorship" 🤣

Crazy ass thought process. The Dems already dedicated to Biden no matter what, are the most knowledgeable voters. Wtf makes you think they will just say "fukk voting" if he steps down?

Y'all can't be serious. Make it make sense to me.

I hear you. A Democratic primary would get all the attention. My question is: Will it garner all the support needed behind one candidate to be able to beat Trump in 110 days from today? Democrats dont get behind one person in a quick manner like Repubs do.

Also, then all of these new Dems running will need to get their own teams ready. They will need to raise their own money. Put out their own platforms. Create base offices in all states. Campaign in the battleground states. Name a Vice President. Not spend time fighting other Dems. All of this are not 3 month operations. Time is short now.

My point is, who is THE person? We need them named TODAY.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I hear you. A Democratic primary would get all the attention. My question is: Will it garner all the support needed behind one candidate to be able to beat Trump in 110 days from today? Democrats dont get behind one person in a quick manner like Repubs do.

Also, then all of these new Dems running will need to get their own teams ready. They will need to raise their own money. Put out their own platforms. Create base offices in all states. Campaign in the battleground states. Name a Vice President. Not spend time fighting other Dems. All of this are not 3 month operations. Time is short now.

I agree, they need to decide soon - if it has to be Kamala so be it - the problem is Biden won't willingly step down.

But you also have to think about the risk of just doing nothing when all the polling says Biden is down bad and might cost the Democrats Congress. Putting in a new candidate is risky but I'd argue that it's even more risky to do nothing.

It's basically taking your chances with someone who might lose vs. sticking with someone who probably can't win.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

Kamala has had a lot of bad press so I'm kinda worried about her as far as babe recognition. She wouldn't lose any votes but she might not gain many.

It would have to be Gavin. Not the perfect candidate but we know bro is human. Did coke, smashed his mans wife, ect. Gavin is a great speaker and debator. Has flaws that he has to come clean about. He has a toughness and bravado to him to shyt on Trump.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I get trying to be optimistic but breh:russ: a lot of posts regarding this situation have strong "the band played as the ship went down" qualities

Election is in four months :dead: this type of growing desperation is what is frustrating to "bothsiders" because the time for these discussions was 2-5 years ago, not July in fukkin election year:snoop::mjlol:

Can Dems oust Biden and make a miracle happen? Can I fukk Rhianna this weekend? Neither are necessarily impossible situations but the likelihood is comically low:pachaha:

It's over breh

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
The Monday Morning QB takes about Kamala
How are they monday morning takes when she's been getting legitimate criticisms from the beginning?

She was trash in the primaries and was one of the first major candidates to get bounced due to lack of voters and donors, multiple gaffes that went viral, her staff pretty much fell apart with multiple ppl quitting in her first year as VP, Biden admin doesn't trust her with anything, she clearly ain't the DNC first choice to take over for Biden and the only endorsement of her is because she can inherit Biden's war chest

Some one bought up a good point that even AKA's ain't out here stanning for Kamala

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They don’t have another candidate with middle Amurikkka appeal…copmala has ZERO chance, NO DEM from Cali has any middle appeal…

Whitmer is the only one who carry some of those states…Will she run though?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
My biggest problem with this whole thing is- all these people are wanting Biden out, but I have YET to hear of ONE person who they are getting behind that will rally everyone together and would have a chance to win at all.

So what good is it to get Biden to drop out if no one else can win? Out here just sabotaging your own chances is just dumb.
That makes sense to not push nobody until Biden himself steps down. If a name is pushed prior to Biden stepping down that name will get negative backlash from all those wanting Biden to stay on. Better for Biden to step down for some medical reason and then introduce this new candidate.

I'm all for Biden stepping down. I think the youth vote is going to be the decider of the election, just introducing someone younger who is more in touch with the younger voting generations has a chance to sway a lot of votes. On top of that most of the democrats I know don't even like Biden like that, myself included. He's way better than Trump and I'd vote for anyone that's not Trump, but Biden ain't Obama. I don't think he has diehards like that to take the risk of still running him in November.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
How are they monday morning takes when she's been getting legitimate criticisms from the beginning?

She was trash in the primaries and was one of the first major candidates to get bounced due to lack of voters and donors, multiple gaffes that went viral, her staff pretty much fell apart with multiple ppl quitting in her first year as VP, Biden admin doesn't trust her with anything, she clearly ain't the DNC first choice to take over for Biden and the only endorsement of her is because she can inherit Biden's war chest

Some one bought up a good point that even AKA's ain't out here stanning for Kamala
The bytch got cooked and humiliated by Tulsi Gabbard and was forced to drop out…Copmala is an easy W for Cheeto…

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Kamala will be the default choice since she's the VP.

She won't be skipped and this is why Gavin, Gretchen, etc aren't interested in taking over until 2028 when everything will be fair game in terms of “may the best hopeful win”.

Black women, who are serious Democrats I think would vote for any candidate that has the party's support and has a chance of winning.

I don't think Kamala is as bad as people think she is but unfortunately, too many people even on the Democratic side have fallen for the MAGA/far-right propaganda machine against her. Kamala has a lot to improve on which is why I feel 2028 would've been better as her redemption moment coming out as a better candidate with a clearer agenda after spending 8 years as VP.
It's not propaganda to say she's an unlikeable woman

And that the same way they shottr
Just like the republican party was infiltrated by fascists, the democratic party has been infiltrated by the Professional Managerial Class(PMC) they've become the party of wealthy liberals who are disconnected from the actual material conditions of the electorate. To them, poverty is only theoretical. Most of them have not had to worry about bills, child care, medical care and rent in over 3 decades.

They're like the managers and CEOs at your job who will acknowledge there are problems but not offer overtime, more benefits, or even a dollar more of pay. They might bring in some donuts though, or maybe offer a "team building" workshop on one of your days off. They didn't support Bernie because he would speak to YOUR material interests, but not theirs.

If Bernie got in, he'd supercharge the FTC, SEC and IRS. Those agencies would fire lawsuits like machinegun rounds until they've shattered the creeping monopolies like google, amazon and Microsoft into pieces. He'd end fossil fuel subsidies and redirect that back into green energy. He'd raise the tax rate and the effects of those things would help you, but if you've invested in large index funds and if your job's pension is invested into these companies, your retirement would be less resistant to the inflation these a$$holes would try to trigger in retaliation.

America is a country that refuses to acknowledge just how divided their class structure is. If you don't have class solidarity you'll get stomped on every time. The powerful in america have been smart enough to exaggerate cultural differences to make sure a white man working at an amazon warehouse still feels like he's in a better position than a black man working as a delivery driver for the same company.
Preach

charknicks

All Star
Daps
That makes sense to not push nobody until Biden himself steps down. If a name is pushed prior to Biden stepping down that name will get negative backlash from all those wanting Biden to stay on. Better for Biden to step down for some medical reason and then introduce this new candidate.

I'm all for Biden stepping down. I think the youth vote is going to be the decider of the election, just introducing someone younger who is more in touch with the younger voting generations has a chance to sway a lot of votes. On top of that most of the democrats I know don't even like Biden like that, myself included. He's way better than Trump and I'd vote for anyone that's not Trump, but Biden ain't Obama. I don't think he has diehards like that to take the risk of still running him in November.

Cool. Im not in either camp right now. Im in the No Trump camp. So I am open to all suggestions.

If not Biden (due to his age and suggested cognitive decline), Im ok with that. My thing is: Who is the top name right now? Who does anyone think can beat Trump 110 days from now?

All I hear is Biden should go. But I dont near WHO should take his place. We need a strong name to get behind for the next 3 months. So, someone give me a name. This aint president of the local PTA. This is president of the US. We have run out of time for guesswork.