CNN: Nancy Pelosi has told Joe Biden he cannot win and will cost the Democrats on down ballot elections

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Kamala could have spent these 4 years positioning herself to be a another Michelle obama, mix with the right black celebs and power players, start initiatives for the black community, school systems, healthy lunches, after school programs, etc.

And yet she has done nothing to instill any confidence or likability in terms of being a president or leader since or just flat out proving she even gives a fukk. :yeshrug:

She probably knows her only chance at presidency is watching biden deteriorate further
Dems need to replace Kamala not Biden. Kamala is key to this because if there were an actual good veep then people’s concerns about Biden wouldn’t be so big.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Kamala could have spent these 4 years positioning herself to be a another Michelle obama, mix with the right black celebs and power players, start initiatives for the black community, school systems, healthy lunches, after school programs, etc.

And yet she has done nothing to instill any confidence or likability in terms of being a president or leader since or just flat out proving she even gives a fukk. :yeshrug:

She probably knows her only chance at presidency is watching biden deteriorate further

Dems need to replace Kamala not Biden. Kamala is key to this because if there were an actual good veep then people’s concerns about Biden wouldn’t be so big.

Finally. People who get it.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah...the debate changed everything. I knew it was going to be the election changer, but I thought he'd be...more normal.

They lied to us. They continue to lie to us. Biden had double getting into an SUV and walking up a flight of stairs today. There is something very seriously wrong with his health and they continue to hide it from us.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
How the fukk does Nancy Pelosi hold this much power... Im not saying shes wrong, Biden is a decrepit old war mongering closet racist but still... Joey needs to regulate like bytch, who the fukk are you to speak to me like this :gucci:

Id honestly rather have Harris in there but Trump got a decent track record on beating (and assaulting) women, she needs to have a strong moment at the DNC to seal the deal but man... Biden getting disrespected by his own team is crazy
BECAUSE BIDEN IS LOSING!

yall treating this like sports teams is part of the issue

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I cant believe what some people are saying ..

The only way for Harris to get the nomination would be to stab old but beloved Joe Biden in the back ?:dahell: That would literally confirm everything that people that already dislike her think about her. It would be suicide and the end of her. The fact that there is a conversation about who runs if joe steps out shows that nobody really wants her.

the best and only chance she has is if the stability argument (it’s too late for an outsider to run) turns out to be true .

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
We have our predictions...and more often than not seek confirmation bias instead of objective reasoning.

I'm not willing to put my head in the sand to wake up to 2016 all over again.

Biden is willing but incapable. His body and mind are deteriorating in what seems to be monthly.

I'm willing to vote Democrat on principle alone...but best believe...my go bag is packed.