CNN: Nancy Pelosi has told Joe Biden he cannot win and will cost the Democrats on down ballot elections

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
We have our predictions...and more often than not seek confirmation bias instead of objective reasoning.

I'm not willing to put my head in the sand to wake up to 2016 all over again.

Biden is willing but incapable. His body and mind are deteriorating in what seems to be monthly.

I'm willing to vote Democrat on principle alone...but best believe...my go bag is packed.
The irony of Dem voters telling progressives to fall in line but being unwilling to bush Biden when he's failing

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Explain her dropping out before the Primaries in 2020

Yall have short memories. Kamala isn't likeable and her camp was imploding with numerous report of her employees talking shyt about her.

She is literally a DEI hire.
Your a right wing shill, no black person i know will use that racist term DEI in any pejorative context after republicans have used it to attack every and any black person with an accomplished career. Harris was a DA of san francisco for several years, attorney general for california the biggest state in the country, and senator for several years, while trump VP pick JD Vance only political experience is 1year in the senate and nothing prior yet you have no animus for that pick, go propagate your right wing bs another place

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
giphy.gif

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Didn't Biden gain in the polls this week? Even after the attempt. So where is all this doom and gloom coming from?
Because Kamala becoming President is no longer a “possible outcome” but is now very likely to happen. They were cool with it like you’re cool with your cousin moving in. It’s different when it happens :whoa:

☝🏽

Daps
Problem is that even with all the bad shyt, Biden is still running in a dead heat with Drumpf.

They think getting Biden off the ticket will help. Help what? Biden is already vetted. The campaign is just a matter of turnout.

Introducing a new candidate means all their dirt gotta come out. October Surprise? That's how you end up with another Drumpf presidency. The race becomes 100% about the new person and there's no guarantee they'd win.

If you are gonna swap Biden.....DO NOT put Kamala in the drivers seat. That's just asking for a loss. Will sistas accept dumping Kamala for Big Gretch? I think she'd be the best candidate for shoring up the Midwest. Newsom seems like he'd be easy for the GOP to counter.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your a right wing shill, no black person i know will use that racist term DEI in any pejorative context after republicans have used it to attack every and any black person with an accomplished career. Harris was a DA of san francisco for several years, attorney general for california the biggest state in the country, and senator for several years, while trump VP pick JD Vance only political experience is 1year in the senate and nothing prior yet you have no animus for that pick, go propagate your right wing bs another place

Turned DEI into a four letter word when those white women benefited the most.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Against Trump he would. I'm talking about both on the same ticket
You may be right. We need what works to win and so far men have won over women so it would be best to field a man against Donald and Gavin is the best man they got. Did you see how he manhandled What’s his face, the Florida governor?

They should have a contested convention to determine nominee if it comes to this and I bet it won’t be Kamala.

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Suck my dikk backwards you beggar ass dumb ass and dont@me again you fukking autistic b*stard