CNN: Nancy Pelosi has told Joe Biden he cannot win and will cost the Democrats on down ballot elections

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
There is plenty wrong with believing in god. Black people act like children with christianity. Yes nothing comes from nothing, but what caused this existence doesn't need to be a god. A God is a Supreme government in being form. We all can believe in a creator because a creator doesn't have to be a govt entity force in being.

It creates and moves the fukk on.

But leave it to the Negro to hear fairytale and run with it. The Negro mind is to fragile spiritually because we were broken and made to hate anything African so that we can be molded by the white supremacist factions that oppress us.

Negropeans. Look at how we love Christmas, Thanksgiving, 4th of July, etc etc.

We are a defeated people who are too embarrassed to admit we are losing and want to come out at half firing on cylinders. We are quietly submitting as a people.
You just said there's plenty wrong with believing in God but then said that we all can believe in a creator. I think what you're trying to say is believing in God doesn't mean you have to infantilize yourself to the point where you are no longer proactive and rely on divine interventions to answer your problems? We must save ourselves utilizing the tools we were created with?

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Which begs the question

Why did the Dnc rally around a 77 year old man in 2019.

What did they expect, that he wouldn't get older and this problem, an 81 year old president running for 2nd term as per constitution, wouldn't exist :gucci:

The party could have been more strategic,follow the Obama 08 template and rally around a younger candidate but no

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
You just said there's plenty wrong with believing in God but then said that we all can believe in a creator. I think what you're trying to say is believing in God doesn't mean you have to infantilize yourself to the point where you are no longer proactive and rely on divine interventions to answer your problems? We must save ourselves utilizing the tools we were created with?
Creator =/= God. And I broke down the differences.

Belief in God allows you to place all ya hopes and dreams and vengeance through him and stay complacent.

Humanity must understand that we are all we got and must put aside petty differences or else we will fry on this dying rock. Cause ain't no God coming to save anyone

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Which begs the question

Why did the Dnc rally around a 77 year old man in 2019.

What did they expect, that he wouldn't get older and this problem, an 81 year old president running for 2nd term as per constitution, wouldn't exist :gucci:

The party could have been more strategic,follow the Obama 08 template and rally around a younger candidate but no
Cause they are inept and like Malcolm said we never should've backed them.in the first place.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
all Biden dumbass had to do was not come out to the debate stage like a wet napkin

all this is happening because he looked like a senile old fukk. I mean, he pretty much is, but he should've been more alive :francis:
Yeah...the debate changed everything. I knew it was going to be the election changer, but I thought he'd be...more normal.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Creator =/= God. And I broke down the differences.

Belief in God allows you to place all ya hopes and dreams and vengeance through him and stay complacent.

Humanity must understand that we are all we got and must put aside petty differences or else we will fry on this dying rock. Cause ain't no God coming to save anyone
Saying creator =/= God is arguing semantics. You really need to ask a person what they mean when they say God. Most people not going around saying creator in that way breh. But yes I understand what you mean. I've noticed a lot of highly religious people also come from a lot of trauma in their backgrounds as well and obstinately refuse to go in and see a therapist or psychiatrist to handle their issues. It's a hard sell to get people to completely give up their faith in divine intervention and acts of God setting their path in life. Fundamentally I question why people follow certain religions but one common one is fear. They may join out of being told they will be saved but the caveat to that is if you leave then you will be damned. Could it be true maybe maybe not but by and large if it is true then majority of the world is damned since there is no worldwide singular religion dominating.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Reparations isn't just a check. It's to get on an even playing field to.compete and to help erase the trauma in our communities so we can thrive.

Black people built this country bare foot and with shackles on our wrists and still.made the best inventions globally and we did it without fukking funding and wealth.
ambiguous utopian statements.

We get it. I get it.

I want to beat trump enough to know that even responding to what you said isn’t a priority right now. Plus, you’re speaking in generalities.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
ambiguous utopian statements.

We get it. I get it.

I want to beat trump enough to know that even responding to what you said isn’t a priority right now. Plus, you’re speaking in generalities.
When will it be a priority? After Trump is beaten? I understand the urgency but politician babble about reparations has been an ongoing issue for a long time. If Dems win 2025 this needs to be picked back up immediately as a pressing issue to bring to our politicians

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
When will it be a priority? After Trump is beaten? I understand the urgency but politician babble about reparations has been an ongoing issue for a long time. If Dems win 2025 this needs to be picked back up immediately as a pressing issue to bring to our politicians
reparations to ADOS/FBA/B1/Black People/African Americans etc., will not be paid. Ever.

It’s best to find programs that can better direct funs, avoid court challenges, and find other collaborative efforts to meet the same aims without explicit targeting or attention.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Y'all was saying this in 2020 about 2024:mjlol:

There will never be a perfect time but you know that already:mjlol:
Well that time is DEFINATELY not now. don't be short sighted. Let's make it simple. As long as this trump thing is going on...it's emergency mode.

if Trump wins...you do concede it's worse for us right? any tangibles you thought you were getting will never have a chance at happening.

we can't have black people being too stupid to realize what's happening right now. you basically *normalized* Trump in your mind. Have you not noticed white people's desperation this election? He loses this....it's a wrap. which is why they may do a worse attack than Jan 6th to be real.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
reparations to ADOS/FBA/B1/Black People/African Americans etc., will not be paid. Ever.

It’s best to find programs that can better direct funs, avoid court challenges, and find other collaborative efforts to meet the same aims without explicit targeting or attention.
:unimpressed:so wait a minute, before it was "let's go get trump out then make this a priority" now it's "it will never happen just look for something else"

:francis:"collaborative efforts" sounds to me like white people can benefit too somehow

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
nuance. you may not like it, but you do understand this isn't a normal situation; specifically so long as Trump is engaged in politics. This isn't Romney or McCain or some normal duopoly situation. and you're communicating like it is, so in a sense....they've successfully normalized Trump in your mind.

this whole election is essentially....white people trying to SECURE their position and hurt ours. Hence their desperation; don't help them.