CNN: Nancy Pelosi has told Joe Biden he cannot win and will cost the Democrats on down ballot elections

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
These old ass democrats in the party are fukking idiots

They actually looking at polls here in july with the average poll is conducted with 2 to 3 thousand voters and its like a dead heat and u telling joe to bail out

These motherfukkers are so out of touch and the main ones falling for this media bullshyt..

These are the motherfukkers thats not in touch with the communities and think we are believing anything the media says

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Pressure is mounting but there is only so much they can do and it will still be up to Joe Biden to drop out. I'm wondering what kind of campaign can they run with Kamala in such a short period. I mean we have what 3 and 1/2 months to go now?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The Coli turned to a white supremacist forum. Look at the posts in here. This thread should be deleted.

ever since trump got shot at these agents been bold as fukk thinking the election is in the bag. i just remind myself that white america largely lives in a bubble and a lot of people don't fukk with trump or his fascist agenda. that red wave never came and republicans been losing a lot of special elections since.

Last edited:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
The problem is that even with all the bad shyt, Biden is still running in a dead heat with Drumpf.

They think getting Biden off the ticket will help. Help what? Biden is already vetted. The campaign is just a matter of turnout.

Introducing a new candidate means all their dirt gotta come out. October Surprise? That's how you end up with another Drumpf presidency. The race becomes 100% about the new person and there's no guarantee they'd win.

If you are gonna swap Biden.....DO NOT put Kamala in the driver's seat. That's just asking for a loss. Will Sistas accept dumping Kamala for Big Gretch? I think she'd be the best candidate for shoring up the Midwest. Newsom seems like he'd be easy for the GOP to counter.
Kamala will be the default choice since she's the VP. She'd be sitting President in the event Biden steps down...

She won't be skipped over and this is why Gavin, Gretchen, etc aren't interested in taking over until 2028 when everything will be fair game in terms of “may the best hopeful win nomination” whereas now would just create even more turmoil and dysfunction within the Party who believe Kamala should be the next in line in this particular scenario.

Dems likely believe if voters had a minimal choice she'd be good enough to win against Donald Trump which is why they're calling for Joe to step down. Black women, who are serious Democrats I think would vote for any candidate that has the party's support and has a chance of winning.

I don't think Kamala is as bad as people think she is but unfortunately, too many people even on the Democratic side have fallen for the MAGA/far-right propaganda machine against her, over exaggerating trivial matters. Kamala has a lot to improve on which is why I feel 2028 would've been better as her redemption moment coming out as a better candidate with a clearer agenda after spending 8 years as VP.

Last edited:

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
These old ass democrats in the party are fukking idiots

They actually looking at polls here in july with the average poll is conducted with 2 to 3 thousand voters and its like a dead heat and u telling joe to bail out

These motherfukkers are so out of touch and the main ones falling for this media bullshyt..

These are the motherfukkers thats not in touch with the communities and think we are believing anything the media says

Polling was similar in the runup to 2020 and it was pretty accurate to how much Joe won by. There isn't much indication that these polls are inaccurate even if it is July. Also polling has other Democrat candidates for senate on other offices up by double digits in many states Joe is down in. It's pretty obvious the problem is Joe.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The democrats need better strategists.

And peep who is loyal to Joe vs who isnt.

Its the politicians who are very milqtoast and quick to accommodate the right wing that are on Joe to resign.

Its not even the political issue, its the fact that their "centrism" is based on being spineless bytches.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Kamala will be the default choice since she's the VP.

She won't be skipped over and this is why Gavin, Gretchen, etc aren't interested in taking over until 2028 when everything will be fair game in terms of “may the best hopeful win nomination” whereas now would just create even more turmoil and dysfunction within the Party who believe Kamala should be the next in line in this particular scenario.

Dems likely believe if voters had a minimal choice she'd be good enough to win against Donald Trump which is why they're calling for Joe to step down. Black women, who are serious Democrats I think would vote for any candidate that has the party's support and has a chance of winning.

I don't think Kamala is as bad as people think she is but unfortunately, too many people even on the Democratic side have fallen for the MAGA/far-right propaganda machine against her, over exaggerating trivial matters. Kamala has a lot to improve on which is why I feel 2028 would've been better as her redemption moment coming out as a better candidate with a clearer agenda after spending 8 years as VP.
Kamala is awful. Where she been the last four years? She’s a train wreck and not likable. She could have bolstered herself and changed minds but she’s done Jack shyt.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kamala will be the default choice since she's the VP.

so wait, this isn't an existential election that could kill our democracy? why are we planning for 2028 already?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
It sucks to say, but Kamala is just not seen as presidential. I can’t verbalize what it is about her that buttresses this perception. If honor student, tight ass Clinton couldn’t win, I don’t see how Kamala would.
She was never seen as a presidential candidate. The sole reason she was chosen to be VP is because they could parade her around as a “black” woman and galvanize black voters. It worked :manny: