CNN: Nancy Pelosi has told Joe Biden he cannot win and will cost the Democrats on down ballot elections

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
nuance. you may not like it, but you do understand this isn't a normal situation; specifically so long as Trump is engaged in politics. This isn't Romney or McCain or some normal duopoly situation. and you're communicating like it is, so in a sense....they've successfully normalized Trump in your mind.

this whole election is essentially....white people trying to SECURE their position and hurt ours. Hence their desperation; don't help them.
...calm down this will eventually pass. My point was after we get Trump outta here. I realize the urgency.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
...calm down this will eventually pass. My point was after we get Trump outta here. I realize the urgency.
My bad maybe I got you confused with the other dude, seemed like another black dude was not really getting what this shyt is right now.

this is white people trying to take back what they think is theirs. this is their Hail Mary, they are doing it NOW. fukk that shyt and notice it; and disrupt that shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:unimpressed:so wait a minute, before it was "let's go get trump out then make this a priority" now it's "it will never happen just look for something else"

:francis:"collaborative efforts" sounds to me like white people can benefit too somehow

Keep playing games :martin:

CoverStory_kunz_trump_supreme_court.jpg

yall gonna learn… :francis:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You dem shills failed. All that c00ning, being obnoxious, and running off at the mouth, and what did it get you, p*ssy? The dems are imploding. Pat yourself on the back. You suck.
I assume you aren't voting. what are you accomplishing?

although you used the word "shills" thats some MAGA shyt. you may be sus.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Which begs the question

Why did the Dnc rally around a 77 year old man in 2019.

What did they expect, that he wouldn't get older and this problem, an 81 year old president running for 2nd term as per constitution, wouldn't exist :gucci:

The party could have been more strategic,follow the Obama 08 template and rally around a younger candidate but no
Thank you. This bytch is as much to blame. This country is fukking done.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
The Coli turned to a white supremacist forum. Look at the posts in here. This thread should be deleted.
fakkits in here creaming their panties (again :scust: ). At this point, these motherfukkers deserve a Trump presidency. Real talk, he's the president these crayon eating bytches deserve. It's just too bad decent folks have to suffer :francis:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
I refuse to believe the crooked DNC doesn't have the power to force him out.

He's done. Its over

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I think the damage is done, everyone is fed up after the debate and with him speaking the way he does doesn’t help either. He seems out of it.

Seems? He IS out of it. He’s 81 years old and wearing every single SECOND of that age. There’s absolutely ZERO chance he lives another 4 years.

I figured the plan was to get him back in office and sow up the democrat run for another term and then when he croaks next year have Kamala take over but he seems wayyyyyy too far gone to even make it to the election in November let alone swear in in January.

White House doctors ain’t shyt