CNN: Nancy Pelosi has told Joe Biden he cannot win and will cost the Democrats on down ballot elections

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you’re kinda missing the point. The chance for transactional politics is 2028. If we get there.

The country has been in emergency mode since 2016.

Frustration is causing people, especially black voters who dont really grasp the moment or understand civics, to think they’re in a position to negotiate. They’re not. Not right now.
Y'all was saying this in 2020 about 2024:mjlol:

There will never be a perfect time but you know that already:mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Y'all was saying this in 2020 about 2024:mjlol:

There will never be a perfect time but you know that already:mjlol:
if “serious political requests” come out to Reparations, then @Thick_Necc_Jenkins and @ORDER_66 and others need to admit that they dont actually want reasonable policy.

Thats a mature, honest, and sincere response.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Lies you tell....there are beacoup jesus loving women who will put Jesus 1st over their man. Actually ask them.

Black women love Jesus more than any other racial female group and that's a fact jack.

you my man's tho..but you are wrong here.
You talking old chicks?

I've legit never met a single woman under 35 - 40 that was really religious like, AT ALL. Most chicks have a religion based on family but I've never seen a woman put religion over a man. Not any of the hundreds of chicks I've been with/around or any of the chicks my nikkas wifed.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:ohhh: I've seen this first hand. Would rather place their faith in Jesus getting them somewhere than the husband/boyfriend supporting them. The number of relationships I've seen where the woman leans so heavily into religion while the husband does not is pretty crazy now that I think about it. And often times it's not even that the man doesn't believe in God but really that we solve the problems in front of us and focus on what we need to get done
And this is cause Jesus is the perfect image and ideology of a man.

After seeing the atrocities handed to black men in real time infront of our woman..these women needed something to believe in and thus Jesus.

That's why they talk about an unseen force like they fukking them.

They inherited it from they mama, who got it from they mama and on forth.

Men are not mean to believe in fiction as we deal with reality. That's why you can sell a woman dreams with words easier than a man.

Last edited:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
if “serious political requests” come out to Reparations, then @Thick_Necc_Jenkins and @ORDER_66 and others need to admit that they dont actually want reasonable policy.

Thats a mature, honest, and sincere response.
Reparations isn't just a check. It's to get on an even playing field to.compete and to help erase the trauma in our communities so we can thrive.

Black people built this country bare foot and with shackles on our wrists and still.made the best inventions globally and we did it without fukking funding and wealth.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Where TF do you nikkas live at? Good bytches, working bytches, high quality professional black women, rats, thots, working but struggling, barely making it, ect. None of these classifications do any of this shyt you are talking. I actually have a lot of women on deck all types.

THIS shyt DOES NOT HAPPEN AMONGST BLACK WOMEN. WTF.
almost all of the black women i know either don’t believe in god or aren’t religious in any way whatsoever.

my mom definitely isn’t religious at all.

:francis:
My mother isnt and most if her sisters except one but the women I've met out West and down South it does seem more common than in Detroit or the northeast.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
You talking old chicks?

I've legit never met a single woman under 35 - 40 that was really religious like, AT ALL. Most chicks have a religion based on family but I've never seen a woman put religion over a man. Not any of the hundreds of chicks I've been with/around or any of the chicks my nikkas wifed.
They out here breh. One day just visit a church and ask away who.leads the household jesus or your man....just like that. You will be surprised.

I'm telling you. I have been studying us objectively to see how we can fix ourselves. And I had to dissect what makes us US and how we can absolve the us that makes us US.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
They out here breh. One day just visit a church and ask away who.leads the household jesus or your man....just like that. You will be surprised.

I'm telling you. I have been studying us objectively to see how we can fix ourselves. And I had to dissect what makes us US and how we can absolve the us that makes us US.
Look at the latest Tyler Perry movie...religion got us in a chokehold breh. Ain't nothing wrong with believing in God but the chokehold of inaction through prayer and then doing nothing it got some people in is unmatched

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm voting for anyone on the Democratic side. Allowing a Republican to get power hurts everyone
this is why i want to just dump biden/harris, and bring in 2 new candidates. like newsom/whitmer

tons of people WANT to just vote to stop trump this year. give them an aesthetic, energetic young ticket that makes trump look :flabbynsick:

id be fine with sticking with kamala, but we all know shes not gonna get it done :snoop:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Look at the latest Tyler Perry movie...religion got us in a chokehold breh. Ain't nothing wrong with believing in God but the chokehold of inaction through prayer and then doing nothing it got some people in is unmatched
There is plenty wrong with believing in god. Black people act like children with christianity. Yes nothing comes from nothing, but what caused this existence doesn't need to be a god. A God is a Supreme government in being form. We all can believe in a creator because a creator doesn't have to be a govt entity force in being.

It creates and moves the fukk on.

But leave it to the Negro to hear fairytale and run with it. The Negro mind is to fragile spiritually because we were broken and made to hate anything African so that we can be molded by the white supremacist factions that oppress us.

Negropeans. Look at how we love Christmas, Thanksgiving, 4th of July, etc etc.

We are a defeated people who are too embarrassed to admit we are losing and want to come out at half firing on cylinders. We are quietly submitting as a people.